LF guild or community

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

I am currently in search of a guild or community where I can contribute and serve as a valuable member. My objective is to connect with fellow players who share a similar gaming philosophy. Having experienced mythic progression extensively, I have decided to shift my focus away from it due to the diminishing returns on my investment. Although my approach is more casual now, I maintain a high level of skill, particularly in mythic+ dungeons, while continuing to complete heroic clears weekly in pursuit of specific items. My schedule is primarily in the evenings, with a preference for not committing to more than one scheduled day of raiding per week, two is pushing it anymore.

Throughout this expansion, I have achieved 3/9M in Amirdrassil, 8/9M in Aberrus, and 7/8M in Vault. In previous expansions, I have accumulated a number of mythic kills, though I have not achieved Cutting Edge.

Below is a list of my current characters:

3138 Retribution Paladin (also capable of tanking) - recently acquired the legendary axe on the 19th and am currently working on it.

3020 Rogue

2900 Warlock

2850 Hunter

2600 Blood Death Knight

Additionally, I have all other classes at level 70, although I have not engaged with them this season. I have extensive experience playing nearly every specialization to at least Ahead of the Curve/Dungeon Hero achievements.

While my interest in serious raiding has dwindled, I am more than willing to assist in raids, offering my participation once a week or for weekly heroic clears. My preferred gaming hours are from 9 PM EST to approximately 1 AM EST.

Should you find my profile aligns with your guild’s needs, I would be grateful for the opportunity to discuss further. Please provide contact details for the best way to reach you.

Thank you for considering my application.

Best regards.

Hi Laroi!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild is thriving; however, we are in need of recruiting more friends for Season 3 and future expansions and you’re invited! Whether you are a new player, returning player, or and alt looking for a place to call home.

We are a laid-back casual guild for adults who play when they can while keeping the social aspect of the game alive. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. With a Saturday raid team focused on Normal difficulty/Timewalking raids for those looking to experience the raid in a stress-free environment with a group of friends or for people who have never raided before and are looking to learn or just run an extra raid that week on one of their alts.

We are looking to rebuild our Primary raid team with the goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. Times are Thursday/Friday 7:30PM EST – 10:00PM EST

Regardless of what content you enjoy, you are welcome to take flight with us and enjoy the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

main concern is finding those to push m+, trying to find more to do 24-25s and beyond

While I cant guarantee that we have members that push 24-25 and beyond, we do have members that push keys in the 20s. While i admit that its been slowing down due to it being close to the end of the season. I wish you luck on your search!