LF guild or community to do mythic+ maybe some raid

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

I am currently in search of a guild or community where I can contribute and serve as a valuable member. My objective is to connect with fellow players who share a similar gaming philosophy. Having experienced mythic progression extensively, I have decided to shift my focus away from it due to the diminishing returns on my investment. Although my approach is more casual now, I maintain a high level of skill, particularly in mythic+ dungeons, while continuing to complete heroic clears weekly in pursuit of specific items. My schedule is primarily in the evenings, with a preference for not committing to more than one scheduled day of raiding per week, two is pushing it anymore.

Throughout this expansion, I have achieved 3/9M in Amirdrassil, 8/9M in Aberrus, and 7/8M in Vault. In previous expansions, I have accumulated a number of mythic kills, though I have not achieved Cutting Edge.

Below is a list of my current characters:

3157 Retribution Paladin (also capable of tanking) - have the leggo

3020 Rogue

2900 Warlock

2850 Hunter

2600 Blood Death Knight

Additionally, I have all other classes at level 70, although I have not engaged with them this season. I have extensive experience playing nearly every specialization to at least Ahead of the Curve/Dungeon Hero achievements.

While my interest in serious raiding has dwindled, I am more than willing to assist in raids, offering my participation once a week or for weekly heroic clears. My preferred gaming hours are from 9 PM EST to approximately 1 AM EST.

Should you find my profile aligns with your guild’s needs, I would be grateful for the opportunity to discuss further. Please provide contact details for the best way to reach you.

Thank you for considering my application.

Best regards.

Hello. We are an active alt guild and would love to have you join us. Our mains are in a Mythic raiding guild and we don’t mind if you do the same! Let me know if you are interested.

About us:

Is a brand new competitive end-game progression guild located on Area 52 Horde. We broke off another guild that had been around for years to form a more serious approach to raiding, and progressing in a competitive manner. We are at 18 weeks old as a brand new guild and in that time we’ve manage to set a great foundation, achieve AOTC within 2 weeks of Admirdrassil being released, and go 6/9M in our first raid tier ever as a guild. We are looking to push further and harder in the next upcoming mythic tier to achieve what every progression raider wants…CE

Progression: (New Guild) 6/9M (Smolderon 2.2%)

In order to give more opportunities to people wanting to step up and raid, and participate in our ever growing community, we are forming a Weekend Raid team!

Raid Schedule: Normal / Heroic / Mythic

Friday - 8:00 - 11:00PM EST

Saturday - 8:00 - 11:00PM EST

Recruitment Information:

Currently Recruiting:

• Resto Shaman
  • Havoc DH

Encouraging all exceptional classes to apply

We are always looking for exceptional players, All spots are competitive in our guild, and we will always slot the 20 - 25 best players/classes for progression

What can we offer you?
What truly sets us apart is our sense of community. We’re more than just a group of players – we’re a family. We support each other, share our knowledge and expertise, and celebrate each other’s successes.

Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a new player just starting out, we welcome you to join our ranks. Our guild offers:

• A welcoming and inclusive community that supports each other
  • Lots of Mythic +!
  • Opportunities to raid at the highest levels of difficulty
  • Experienced leaders who can help you improve your skills
  • A place to call Home!

Overall, We’re here to be competitive, and kill bosses. We are driven, and everyone has the common goal of achieving CE in future tiers soon.

If you feel this is something you’d wanna take part in, feel free to Contact me: Bowgopeww (Weekend Raid Leader) Discord - the_justicar or B-net - Judgemental#11462