LF Guild on US-Whisperwind - Alliance

Hi all. I’ve been kind of running solo for a bit now, am lonely and have wanted to join an active guild again. Originally from Bleeding Hollow - Horde side, I faction changed and transferred to Sargeras during Legion. I for some reason didn’t quite take to Sargeras as well as I’d hoped and transferred to Whisperwind shortly after BFA dropped. Whisperwind is seeming quite desolate from what I can tell and am hoping to discover a friendly guild (hopefully adults only) that is willing to take on a new member. Alongside my hunter, I main a resto druid (although semi neglected her in BFA so far >.<). I play rather casually now, but have mythic +, raid and arena/RBG experience. Please give me a reason to stay on this server. I love the name too much D:

Hello, if you are interested, feel free to contact me. You can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

Sailrmoonkin#11855 add me

Hello there! Our Alliance guild [Duality] is recruiting Dps positions for BoD. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that have heroic on farm and are progressing into mythic!
Our current progression

• 8/8H Uldir-
  • 2/8M Uldir-
  • 9/9H BoD-
  • 1/9M BoD-

Our raid times

• Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
  • Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Looting system : RC loot council, with any personal loot people don’t need and can trade.

Server : Whisperwind/ Dentarg- Alliance heavy sever.

Voice Chat : Team Speak 3

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Flasks -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, Island Expos, Leveling alts together, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411