LF guild NEW

Looking for est raid time guild
Momilk-Demonsoul is me
Msg me on bnet @waveoflight#1319
(used the wrong toon for last post)

Add discord if interested!

Asyldur#6894

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently looking for casual players as well as recruiting for our raiding team as well!

We are on Draka and have a friendly bunch of players that are always willing to help others with questing or gearing and of course just chatting it up!

Raid wise, if you are someday into that stuff, we are 8/8N and 1/8H and are looking for pretty much all roles as we have many members currently that are flexible.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on discord at Alikona#11551 if you have any questions. <3

wont let me send a friend request try me at Lazyplayer123#0297

Peel Team Six is a casual, Heroic focused guild on Area52. We are seeking dedicated raiders to join our team and round out our roster to achieve A0TC. We are currently 8/8N and 3/8H as a guild with the RL being 8/8N and 5/8H. We raid Saturday and Sunday at 4p – 7p server time (EST).

As a raid team, our most important rule is:
RESPECT IS EARNED, COMMON COURTESY IS REQUIRED.
As such, Drama of any kind will not be tolerated and will be dealt with swiftly. We are here to have fun and play a game. Hopefully relieving some stress that builds up in our day to day lives.

We are currently recruiting for several slots within the raid team with a high priority on:
• Any Heals (Glimmerdin, Resto Shaman and Disc Priest preferred)
• Affliction Lock
• MM Hunter
• Shadow Priest
• Elemental Shaman
• Ret Paladin
• Outlaw Rogue
• Fury Warrior

What we expect is simple, know your class and all specs you play within the class. This will include, but is not limited to, Stat Priority, Gems and Enchants, etc.
We also expect our members to be competitive and strive to be the best you can. This will include maintaining your research for your class and having knowledge of all changes that occur because of patches, knowing the fights and mechanics associated with the fights, which essences are best for the fights, etc.

Raiders must be reliable and be on-time. Although we prefer 30 minutes prior to raid time. We use this time to get assembled as a group and to enter the raid instance. Please keep in mind that we do realize that Real Life takes precedence over this game, just please have the courtesy to let the Raid Leader know if you can not make it as soon as possible prior to raid.

Our main goal this tier is to obtain AoTC. Although we are not focused on Cutting Edge, we will push Mythic Content.

Raiders can also expect to run Mythic keys. Even if you do not wish to Raid, we will take anyone who wishes to run Mythic Keys.

If interested is joining Peel Team Six feel free to contact me, Ainenya#1526. Please ask for Baingwanath, as you may be talking to my Wife or Son.

Thanks for reading this Novella, hope to see you in game. Have fun.

Hi Momilk,

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: EP 6/8H & 8/8N, CoS 2/2N, BoD 9/9H (AotC), Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M &amp; 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like