LF Guild Mountain Time Zone

Im looking for a guild that raids on a set schedule 2 days a week minimum between the hours of 630 pm and 12 am mountain time.

I have every class at lvl 120. Also I’m willing to switch servers as well as switch toons between factions if the group is a good fit though I would want to raid with you for a few weeks before I spend the money.

my best classes/specs are

Druid- All Specs
Monk- All Specs
Mage- Fire, Arcane
Warrior- Prot

drop btags if your guild fits and you would like to have a conversation

Hey Gravedigger I would love to chat with you about our guild Chaos Manifesto in the Eredar server cluster when ever you have some free time. Pls feel free to add my btag Kitsune#1784.

Happy Hunting =)

Hello there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hey there! Us at AVALANCHE might be a decent fit. We raid 9:30pm-12am mountain time tue/thurs. We’re an AOTC focused guild on area 52’s horde side. After AOTC we plan to do glory and then mythic if we have the roster.

feel free to hit me up fynale#1653 on bnet

Hey there! It sounds like we may be a good fit for you. We’re a new guild but we have lots of promise. We have aotc and are excited to go into mythic once we have our team together. Give us a look! Important info:

-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST (midnight - 3am EST) invites going out 15 mins before start.
-Heroic 12/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression (2/12 mythic)
-Melee and Ranged DPS Needed

Contacts:
B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521(disc is my preferred method of contact)

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

In addition, I am looking for people to create a Mythic plus team and push past 2k io with. Currently need DPS or a Tank to full the spots.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

1 Like

The Nitty Gritty:

• Server: Dalaran
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Guild Name: Sèrendipity
  • Goals: AOTC each tier (open to first few Mythic bosses if time/tier permits)
  • Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm cst [10est-12est / 7pst-9pst].
  • Organized M+ key nights, PVP, alt raid nights, etc. throughout the week.

*** We are primarily looking for DPS. We are also in need of a flexible healer/dps as our group grows. Flexible off-spec tank/healer roles are always welcome and appreciated. No current ilvl/class/spec requirements, play what you like. We are rounding out the last few spots to have 20 consistent raiders.**

About Us:

Sèrendipity was created for those interested in progression and having fun. We are a newly formed guild comprised of seasoned and new raiders, m+ runners, pvpers, and returning players. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere and are active in game and in discord in the evenings and on weekends. Our goal is to simply progress and clear current content while enjoying each other’s company. We will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master each tier/season, with progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season permits.

In just a few weeks, Sèrendipity has cleared 12/12-N and 9/12-H. Right now we are focusing on getting to know one another and creating a foundation to build upon in Shadowlands. The guild is filled with adults, so we understand the pressures of real life, work, wife/husband aggro, kids, etc. The atmosphere in our guild is light, fun, and comedic, but we get down to business otherwise.

Feel free to add us; our contact info is below. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

AshleyJune#11423 - Bnet
June/Ashley#1977 - Discord

Hey !
Would love to talk to you more about this! my info is below!
hope to talk soon.

Hello Gravedigger,

[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 5 / 12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for 2DPS one with OS Tanking ( Ready for Mythic raiding 465+, 15 Cloak, rank 3 Essence ) our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

Hey!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 7/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Good morning Gravedigger,

<Dusk to Dawn> is a newish, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. Our goal is to clear most of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands, but focusing on bringing in the right personalities. We are keeping the roster small (limited to just the raid team) so that people can actually bond and form friendships with their fellow raiders. I want people that care more about finding a home and group to raid with tier after tier instead of just having people that only care about chasing CE every tier and bounce between guilds to get it. We are a very laid back group and our top priority is having a good time while killing some bosses.

We just got AotC last night and plan to continue raiding throughout the remainder of BFA to make sure the group is used to playing together when Shadowlands drops. We do a two week trial process where we bring you in on raids cross realm to ensure the guild is a perfect fit for both sides. After those two weeks, we would ask you to transfer over and join the guild. If this sounds like a good fit, I’d love to chat more!

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (10pm - 12am MST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (10pm - 12am MST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (10pm - 12am MST)
  • Sunday (farm night): 11pm - 1am CST (10pm - 12am MST)

Progression:

Ny’alotha: 12/12N, 12/12H

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Hey, our times might be a good fit, we’re just on the tail end of ur times with 1 hr outside, but check us out and lmk what u think!

Who are we?

We’re a newly formed Horde late night guild with multiple CE raiders at the helm. We currently are coming here with a group of about 8 12/12M players and are looking to pick up where we left off. Our goal is to grab that CE every single tier and eventually move into grabbing HoF.

Why us?

We are a competitive group that is willing to grind/put in the time to succeed. We know what it takes to be a CE guild and will constantly strive to achieve our goals.

What we’re looking for:

Any class/spec is currently on the table for us, but we are seeking players that learn from mistakes, can dodge mechanics, pump dps/hps, and has fun while doing so.

Current Progression:

As previously mentioned, we did just move over here, but we have a very strong starting foundation with all the CE raiders we have. So while we technically have 0 progression, we have primarily 12/12M experience among us.

How to get in touch:

If you’re interested in talking more about this opportunity add my btag or drop an application!

Application:
https:// apply.wowaudit. com/us/area-52/casting-couch/core-roster?preview (remove spaces)

Btag:
Chugs#11757

sry last post was on wrong toon…apperantly it hasnt updated that toons armory!

Hey Grave.

I think our guild would be an awesome fit for you. Let me tell you a little bit about us.

No Refunds is a 12/12 H guild pushing mythic progression and currently on the realm Stormrage. We’re highly active and we’re recruiting for our 5 raid teams, looking for mostly DPS and healers.

Currently, our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to push in Shadowlands as well.

We are a semi-hardcore guild and value real life over WoW, we’re very vocal on discord and everyone loves to meet new people as we just started raiding with our 5 raid groups a few weeks ago.

Let me tell you a bit about what we need in each group.

No Raid funs - Tuesdays and Wednesdays - LOCKED

Benchwarmers - Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays - 9 pm est to midnight est

They need a Rogue, Fire Mage, Ele Shaman, Havoc Demon Hunter, and an Unholy DK

They got a warlock - Warlock spot filed.

Cumplexity - Thursdays and Fridays 7 pm est to 10 pm est

They need - a Holy Paladin or Mistweaver Monk, a Unholy or Frost DK. Geared or somewhat geared. NOT NEW. NOT under geared. Please.

Misdemeanors - Wednesdays and Thursdays - 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm Server/EST

The group is LOCKED

Group 5 - No name yet. Friday and Saturday evenings - Have two tanks. Have three healers

This group needs a Holy paladin or resto druid, a fire mage, a shadow priest, a balance druid, an ele shaman, frost mage, unholy dk

If this seems like this interests you, please contact me here.

Battletag : Cristian#14424

Discord:Peq#5932

In game: Peq-Stormrage

HiHi Gravedigger,

Our guild sounds like it might work for you and here’s our spam to consider us:

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - We currently have Heroic on farm and are 3/12M looking for DPS and a Resto Druid for further progression. Raids are twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central until about 11PM) and Mythic+ daily. Please have logs available to share.

Come join the cult. :wink: PST ClassiGetsSassi#7777 in Discord if our guild sounds like a good fit and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Gravedigger,
Sounds like we’ll be a good fit for you and heres why:
is a laid back and friendly group of raiders that is 4/12M on mythic with multiple 2% pulls on hivemind (we have the first 3 on farm) and we’re currently looking for a tank(blood dk pref) to fill out our roster. Our raid times are 7-10pm pst (which is 8-11 mountain time) tues/wed/thurs.
Add me if you consider us or have any questions Nudie#1612

Hey Gravedigger.
I myself am in MST. Looking for a solid group of players.
Everyone has a life, so all you have to do is guild bank what u want and I’ll make it for you.
468 DH tank/dps but I also play all Melee classes
Paladin, enh sham, survived hunter, rogue, warrior, Dk, monk and druid.
I know m+ and H nya very well. Looking to quickly create a mythic nya team. And help gear in the process.
If this interests you please check us out

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Mage
Warlock
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
BM Hunter
MW Monk
Holy Paladin
DIsc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home.

Raid Requirements:

Item level 465+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Hiya, Gravedigger!

House Brighthammer [A](Wyrmrest Accord) is looking toward the Shadowlands. We would love to add another Boomkin to our family at this time! (Being able to swap specs if we need an extra healer on a fight or two would be a bonus.)

Our progression team raids Sunday and Monday 7 - 10 PM PST (8-11 Mountain), with family nights in normal on Wednesdays at the same time. Family nights are for fun, and not required. We are a semi-casual AOTC focused guild, and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. (We require Discord, DBM or BigWigs, WA2, 70 points in HoA, level 6 cloak, and 445 ilvl for H Ny’alotha.) The progression team dabbles in Mythic raid, on occasion, but we are short a couple of bodies for that right now. Real life happened to some of our folks, and their work schedules overlap the raid times.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, achievements, mount hunting, and sometimes PvP together whenever possible in our non-raid times.

I would love to have a chat with you and set up a trial if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online in game between 10 AM and 10 PM PST. You can reach me by Btag at Aristiri#1425 or DM me at Aristiri#9181.

Hey Gravedigger!

[A] - Move quickly [4/12M-NYA] Guild looking for more players for our main raid and second raid teams!

US-Sargeras

About Move Quickly:

We are a fairly new guild who formed in May of 2020 looking for new players for all types of content. From Raiding progression, to casual raiding, to Mythic plus. We pvp every once in a while as well.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

-Fun discord comms

-Friendly environment suited for ALL skill levels

-Alt run/second team available for heroic clears

-Help when needed

Currently, we are 4/12 Mythic with our main raid team. We are casually pushing through mythic content two nights a week. We raid Wed/Thurs 8:30pm-11:30pm CST with our main team. Our alt/second team runs Saturdays at 7pm CST.

-Main team is recruiting dps

-Second team is recruiting everything

If you have any questions or wish to join, reach out to me via BattleTag: Flumpet#1728

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!