LF Guild Home [US][Alliance]{Blood Furnance]

I am an old WoW gamer from the WOTLK days and then stopped playing for a while. I recently came back on the Blood Furnance server and have been trying to find my “fit”. I would love to be part of a group that is chill but has opportunities, players that are new and old, etc.

I’m still trying to find what spec/class is my main and would like to work towards raiding, mythic but it’s a long way away. Currently I have an invoker, but I do not like it, lol.

1 Like

Dark Exiles was founded on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership and veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our mythic raid group has achieved 8/8H and 3/8M, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). We are looking for a tank, dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a Tank,
disc priest, heal and dps evoker, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, mage, rogue, and any other exceptional dps. All others are still welcome to apply.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?

• We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, a guild lottery, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Kabz#2096
Battletag: Kabz#1685

Hi Arallera!

Our guild, Found a Green Quest-Zul’jin, is actively recruiting a UH/Frost DK, BM Hunter, Devastation Evoker and Rogue for our progression team. Currently, we are 8/8N 7/8H with a very strong core team that is looking to fine tune our roster to kill Razageth. Our ideal candidates are people who are looking for a potential long term team as we continue to hit AOTC every season. We are willing to teach and gear the right candidates who are able to pull respectable numbers and do boss mechanics reliably. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30pm est to 10pm est. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to Jarsha-Zul’jin or Vandrex-Zuljin to speak to raid leaders.

Discord- Jarsha#1350
Discord- Vandro#5790

Hey Arallera!

I am the lead recruiter for Eclipsed on Stormage…we are a large community with several raid teams one of which i think would be perfect for you

Nova (Normal Learning Raid)
Saturday’s 8:00-11:00 pm EST

If this sounds like something you’d like, please reach out to me here Discord: Nakkita#7971 BTag: britt2376#1776

1 Like

Hi Arallera. Sounds like our guild could be a great fit for you. We are horde side in tichondrius. I would love to speak with you for a few minutes!

Who are we: We are three mythic raiding friends who are seeking to build a second home in WoW. We just created the guild so it is very much in its infancy but we are very much committed to building a strong family to do all kinds of content with.

Our goals: Our main goal is to create an environment that you can log on and just have fun with us. We dont want this to be a guild but rather a family, and families can butt heads sometimes but in the end we all make up and grow stronger. We are aiming to do mythic+ and normal/heroic raiding when we have a group of 10. However we will never raid seriously, it is going to be a chill place to just take down bosses, do drinking nights, etc…

As a guild we havent progressed in any raids but leadership is 8/8N/H and 3/8M.
Raid times: Monday and Wednesday at 7:30pm until 10:30pm PST

Recruitment needs: We are open to all classes/roles along with casual players.

If you’re interested please leave a reply below or contact me via:
Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

Hiya Arallera!

I’m an officer in the Guild Shred Lobster, and I think you might be a good fit with us! I’ll do a copy and paste thing of our recruiting post, so you can take a look and see if we might be a good fit for you.

We’re not heading towards mythic raiding, but are striving for AOTC. We also like to run Mythic + dungeons, which we can help you get familiar with if that sounds foreign to you as a returning player. :slight_smile:

As far as what spec/class to play, we always encourage folks to play what they enjoy the most. At the end of the day, we’re here to have fun and enjoy the game together (and hopefully get some sweet lootz in the process lol ). As far as raiding goes, we’re mainly looking for DPS, but having a toon that you’re comfortable switching rolls on, is always nice to have in our back pocket if necessary.

Anyway, thanks for your time and here’s that link to our recruitment post. My contact info is listed towards the bottom (I go by Malo in game). Have a good one!

1 Like

Hello there. We are a group of older aged wow players that play on the realm Wrymrest. A horde guild that does pretty much a bit of everything. We welcome new and old players and enjoy helping people. We have altoholics,mount collector.s,achievement hunters. Some like to raid and run Mythic plus. The guilds name is Synchronicity. If you may be interested feel free to reach out. Or create a new toon in the guild to see if we may be what you are looking for. Have an awesome day and good luck in finding the home you are looking for!!

1 Like

Let’s chat in Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hey Arallera,
Lets chat!

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Sry about your parse Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
WTB PI - Monday 7-9 EST

Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H (Sry about your parse)
WTB PI- New team forming

Sry about your parse needs:
Tank: High Priority
Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Hpriest, R shaman, R Druid, MW Monk
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

WTB PI
Needs: Everything

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Lets talk.

Discord - BL#7097