LF Guild: Group of (VDH, BDruid, FireMage, and UDK) LF Guild (H)

Currently have spots for all 3 of you to round out our core. Reach out to me:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-mestov-us-illidan-is-recruiting-dps-healers-for-ce/859525

Hi Wenri, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 10/10H, 1/10M

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

Hey there i would love to chat with your group:
Raid Days & Times
Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8pm -11pm EASTERN TIME (SERVER)
Recruitment Needs:
Ele Shaman/Resto
Shadow Priest/Disc
Warlock
Death Knight
Rogue
Boomkin

About the guild:
We are a group of dedicated players that strive to do our best with each raid tier. We are currently 10/10H and looking to add some more players to fill out our roster as we push into mythic. Due to the late start in the last tier, we finished 10/12M in Ny’Alotha falling just short of Cutting Edge (CE). Many of our guild members enjoy partaking in M+ on our off nights to help supplement gearing

What we look for in recruits:
A positive attitude and an understanding that sometimes things outside gaming are more important. We also look for raiders that show up to raid prepared with an understanding of boss fights as well as having their consumables. A few add-ons that we ask our members to have are DBM/Big wigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, and Weakauras.

We would love to answer any of your questions on BNET!
Officers on Bnet:
Warguard#1900
slegEr#1552
Cripple#11681

Thank you

Is an established Horde AOTC raiding guild on Thrall. Currently 10/10 H and starting Mythic. We are currently looking to recruit active players for our raid team. Raid days/times W/TH 10:30 P.M. - 1:00 A.M. LF all specs,

Is our basic info

Discord - AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Hello im Shadow with Anxiety thrall horde side we are currently in need of you as far as class needs and we raid wed thurs sun 9Pm Cst to 11;30 contact me and lets talk more discord Shadow#8002
Bnet Shadowpunch#11297

Hey just checking in and wondering if yall would like to chat if your still looking for a home and see if your group would fit in well with us.
Warguard#1900-Bnet id

Are you still looking? I would have to look at logistics and stuff but id love to chat with you more, in game or on discord.

Were a horde guild on tichondrius, which is a major server that should fit your needs. We finished 10/10H at least 4 weeks ago, maybe more, and 2/10M which we did with a partial group as we lack numbers.

We raid 630-930PST on Tuesday and Sunday.

We have strong m+ and pvp experience and drive but are mythic progression focused.

If you have some interest, mag me in game Infin#1604, or let me know how to reach you!

Hey Wenri, my guild is in a similar position as your with progression and we’re planning on finish up heroic this week following that up with mythic progression. We’re on Illidan which is probably the best server to be on for raiding in the US so if you’d be interested in what we have to offer let me know and we can chat!

Order of Azeroth is an alliance guild that has created a steadily growing community with a focus on PVE. We have some fun characters for sure and a place for all types of gamers. Come chat with us in discord sometime!

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are expanding into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders to push into Mythic Castle Nathria. We also do M+ dungeons practically daily. However, we welcome all players in this community so long as they follow our expectations.

Raid Times:
The schedule for the semi-hardcore raid team is Thursday/Friday 7:00pm est - 10:00pm est.

Raid Progression
10/10 Normal CN
9/10 HeroicCN

Preferred Requirements:

200+ item level
Ability to be flexible
A good attitude!

Spots available:
We are in desperate need of a warlock specifically, and any ranged dps!

Expectations:
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.

How to apply?
Message the below raid officers via B-net or discord to learn more information!!
Btag:
TeddiiGaming#1289
SamiiKinz#1468
Chocomirk#1999
Discord:
Teddii#8883
SamiiKinz#1848
Chocomirk#5086

Hi Wenri,

LAN Party is a newly formed, semi-hardcore guild that focuses on environment above everything else. We are a performance driven guild who still knows how to have fun. Outside of raid, we aim to build up our M+ and PVP community. We are building a core base of players who are looking to push keys daily to farm gear and IO as well as boost their CR.

Recruitment Needs
We are building back to a 20-man roster ASAP with quality players. Our core group is already AOTC and a few 2/10 M. Our goal is to get into Mythic Nathria ASAP and spend as little time re-clearing Heroic as possible. Current guild needs are for DPS (all) and Healer (pref Disc).

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM EST
Thursday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM EST

Raid Expectations:
Bring all consumables (flask, armor kit, food, oils).
Fully enchanted and gemmed gear.
Add-ons: DBM or Bigwigs, WeakAuras, Exorsus Raid Tools.
Pre-watch boss fight videos ahead of raid night (ReadyCheckPull, FatbossTV, StankieGaming).
100% attendance is expected. Post in raid-attendance on the rare occasion an attendance issue arises.
Come on time. Invites at 8:00, first pull at 8:15.
Comms should be clear unless related to raid strategy.
A minimum of one Mythic 14+, and 3 Mythic +10 dungeons completed a week by raid members.
Be respectful to all guild mates during raid.
Have FUN!!

Mythic+ Keys:
We have dedicated members of the guild who will help anyone and everyone get their keys done for the week. If you love pushing keys/IO and/or are looking to find a new push group, then tag the keys channel and let’s get a run in!

BattleNet Contact Info:
Fizzy#11565 (GM)
HPDeskjet#1221 (Officer)

Discord Contact Info:
Fizzy#9309 (GM)
HPDeskjet#0240 (Officer)

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! Refilling off of a broken roster. Will continue to run normal to gear exceptional applicants

10/10N (on Farm) 4/10H

Currently Recruiting. 195+

Tank: 1
Non Warrior (pref prot pally, DH)

Healers: 3
Pref: Rsham / Hpal
(Flex Open)

RDPS: 3 (off spec heals Flex)
1 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS: 3
1 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open) ( off spec tank)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me .

Hey Wenri,

I would your Vdh be interested in havoc or another class for raid?

I’m the recruitment officer from and we are an AOTC guild looking to hit mythic in the next two weeks.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11pm EST to 2am EST. With an extra optional raid day on Sunday 11pmEST to 1am est.

We are currently recruiting for all dps positions and healers.

If you like running keys, raiding, doing some pvp or even just chilling in game with some easy going people hit me up.

Discord: feyre#5760

I reached out to you via your discord tag but wanted to drop a quick note here as well with our information. We would love to chat with you all about spots on our mythic roster. We raid T/W/Th from 8:30pm-11:30pm est and are currently 10/10H 1/10M. I’ll also leave the link to our post below if you’d like more information.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-by-design-110m-1010h-830-1130-est-twth-lf-mythic-raiders/859674

Hey Wenri, are you and your group still looking? I added you on discord shovelface #8725. If the below sounds interesting, let’s chat.

Grime Squad - Illidan - Horde

Mythic raiding guild with CE goals. Currently 2/10 Mythic looking to round out the progression roster. Laid back atmosphere with top banter.

Raids are Tuesday/Wednesday, 8:00-11:00 PM Central Time. Optional Saturday heroic run for alts, subs, and casuals, also from 8:00-11:00 PM Central.

Hey! We are definitely CE focused, and would love to have you guys, please read over our recruitment thread and if anything sticks out, give us a chance to speak with you guys in discord. Thanks! - Ryann

Newly Formed CE progression focused

Elusive - Alexstrasza

10/10h - 1/10m (1 night of mythic progression so far as we are newly formed, huntsman 40% with 30 minutes of progression)

Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30Pm CST. Tues(Optional)

Off nights: We also are currently working through rbgs/arenas getting people their 1800/2100 for gear upgrades. Currently working on KSM in mythic+ as well. With upcoming recent valor changes, this is quite important.

We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our CE Mythic progression team. We expect to be 3/10 Mythic next week (2-17) with more progression to come!

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is to progress and achieve CE. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team.

Will consider any class and spec, but currently are targeting the following.

Boomkin - high

Warlock - high

Hunter - high

mage - medium

DK - medium

Again, all applicants are welcome and exceptional players outside of these classes will definitely be considered.

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom. Thankyou.

Discord: Domincela#6066

Bnet: Domincela#1800

Phury is 1/10m and 10/10h we raid tues/weds/sun 10pm - 1am est we are in a small rebuild ur quad could get us right back into mythic hit me up if ur interested tang#1917

Malganis Horde --T/W 8 to 11pm EST—Bnet: Morpheus#1478

Wrecktify is a group of players that found each other with the common goal of pushing content the way we wanted to. In doing so we are currently 10/10 heroic 2/10 mythic, and are using this raid tier as practice & build a core group to get CE next raid tier.

Our current Core roster has room for the following

4 DPS

Our current raid times are as followed
Wed 8:30 to 11:30 CST
Thur 7:30 to 10:30 CST
Sun 7:30 to 10:30 CST

For More information contact:
Ecchym0sis#8451 @Discord
Ecchym0sis#1537 @Bnet
Juubear#1307 @Bnet
juubear#9331 @Discord

Hey Guys!! We;ve got room for all of you!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Dirt Flap is a core group of 14 that left the previous guild to form their own guild. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H

Minimum ilvl of 210+, experience 9/10H.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player.

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012