LF Guild/Friends

Hi All,

I just resubbed after a ten year break from the game. The last expansion I played was Wrath and things seem to be similar but also much different. I had one 80 level character when i stopped playing last but figured id level a new toon since its been so long since i last played. I’m looking for a friendly guild or a few people to help me level and is willing to answer a bunch of stupid questions. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey! I think you would fit in well with our guild on Dalaran, Resolute! We’re always looking for fun new folks to fill up the ranks. We’ve got a nice active discord, and when you hit max level, we can help you with M+ dungeons to get you some gear and if you’d like, you can also raid with us. If what you want is more social, then perfect, we’d be happy to just hang out while you level. If that sounds like it could work for you and you want to try us out, add my battletag Kenny#1122, and I’d be happy to answer any other questions that you might have.

Thanks,

• Ken

Hi Hubriss,

Check us out at Pensive. We have people of all level ranges / skill levels and are happy to answer any questions you have about the game. Welcome back to WoW !

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pensive-pensive-dual-faction-community/

Hello and welcome back! No Place Like Gnome sounds like a great place for you to call home! We are definitely willing to help members level and answer any and all questions you could possibly have.

No Place Like Gnome of Dalaran [A] is a social guild with active members. We have a relaxed raid team with a progression mindset (AotC each tier during BoD), run weekly M+, have die hard wPVP fanatics, do achievement runs, run off-the-wall guild events, and more! We are actively recruiting new members for our raid team to fill out our roster for Eternal Palace. We are currently:
8/8H, 1/8M Uldir
9/9 H, 1/9M BoD
2/2H CoS
8/8H EP

Raid Days/Times: Saturday (heroic) 9:00pm-12:00am EST (server time), frequent Alt raids on Sunday (normal) 8-10ish pm EST

M+ Needs: ALL, though tanks and healers are our current highest priority

Not interested in raiding or M+? No problem! Casual members are always welcome!

Message me if you have any questions and/or are interested:
Bnet: Rory#11526
Discord: Rory#0376

Heya Hubriss, welcome back to WoW!
I’m Nyssea with Moonlight Coffeehouse, and We’d love to have you join us . We are very laid back and relaxed, focusing more on our amazing community and making sure all of our great members have the best experience they can in WoW. We don’t mind answering questions, in fact a handful of our members are completely new to the game! So ask away. :slight_smile: If you have any questions about the guild I’d be more than happy to answer them. You can reach me here, in game, my bnet is cluin14#1981, or at discord cluin#7625.

I hope you keep Moonlight Coffeehouse in mind while searching for your new guild, and good luck! :smiley: