Lf guild for shadowlands

Greetings good folks I am looking for a new home for raiding and fun with some new friends :slight_smile: i would love a evening raid time. I was a healer for a guild in early bfa but the guild left and went to irl and classic so I pugged a bit then took a break it was all vey sad for me. I promise to try my best and be a good time while we wipe 20-30 times on the newest bosses :smiley: lets have fun let me know.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Hey There!

PKGO is currently recruiting on Kil’Jaeden. We have a lot of members coming back for SL and are currently getting the guild up and running again.

We are a heroic raiding guild and are friendly to new raiders that want to learn and try new things. Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday from 8-10pm PST.

Here’s my btag if you want to chat! Nea#1520

Hi Calon,

[A] Nefas Eternum-Korgath might be a good fit for you! We are looking for different classes and roles to fill a handful of raid spots. We raid Mon, Tues, Wed from 9:30PM to 11:30PM EST.

While we don’t strive to be #1 or get “firsts”, we do push progression as far as possible while keeping the environment light and social.

In BFA (Nya), we ended at 6/12 Mythic mainly due to attendance issues. It’s not as far as we would have liked, but we had fun and that’s what matters most!

Please reach out to me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

I’d love to hear from you!

Btag is Kinka#1154

Good morning to you !! You sound like our kind of people :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Allumination has been together for more then 15 years between Wow Retail & Classic & Rift. We have a wonderful online “family” full of amazing , fun , helpful people where friendships are the name of the game and shenanigans to be had by all. Check out our recruitment link and let me know if you think we might be a good fit for you and have an amazing day filled with love and laughter ! Allumination ~ Stormrage

Hi! I am one of the GMs for Rejected Gods on Azshara. We are a new guild who want to raid casually and if we get to heroic great but were not setting expectations before we get there. We do not believe in checking logs and yelling at people, we really want to learn together. Our other GM is really looking at doing some rated BGs! We currently have mainly mid 20-30s players.

We have only one raid night right now and it would be Tuesday evenings.

You can reach out to us in discord or on BNET if youre interested! We hope to hear from you!

BNet- Tyyrial#1420
Discord- Tyyrial#3228

Semi-Casual RL raiding guild re-establishing for Shadowlands. Will be pushing the boundaries in mythic+ dungeons as well as achieving AOTC and maybe dabble in some of those mythic bosses. Raid times Wed, Thur, 7:45pm-10:00pm PT
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Lightbringer
Looking to fill all roles hit me up
Bnet: sumwrath#1715

Hello Calon!

You sound like the type of raider we are looking for lol! We are a new guild that is looking to get into heroic/mythic progression. All of our current raiders have 12/12H and/or some kind of mythic experience. We are trying to develop a team that loves to raid with each other, while progressing as far as we can.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am cst.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, please let me know!

-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

Hey calon! I’ll post my info down below, hit me up if you’re interested!
Garlic
Garlic is a horde guild on Illidan with like minded individuals whose goal is to progress through Mythic as far as possible each tier. We expect every raider to come with knowledge of each fight as well as contribute to strategy outside of raid hours. If you’re looking for a fun environment and a great group of people to play with, come apply!

*We are always recruiting casual members and players that only want to do M+

Past Tiers
Uldir - 6/8M
BOD - 6/9M

Schedule
Friday: 9:30 - 12:30pm CST
Saturday: 9:30 - 12:30pm CST
Monday: 9:30 - 12:30pm CST

Recruitment Needs
We are looking for players that are consistently looking to improve every week and hungry for a competitive environment.
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Need all
DPS: Need all

Requirements
Mythic or Heroic Logs
DBM/BigWigs, Exorsus Raid Tools & Weakauras

How to Apply
Contact one of the recruitment officers listed below or leave a comment on this thread with your B-Tag or discord name

contact info
Glits: Glits#1609 (bnet) / Glits#0288 (discord)
Coba: mrzeon99#1324 (bnet) / mrzeon99#9365 (discord)

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs to finish rounding out our core, spots will be competitive and everyone will have a fair chance to earn their right to raid.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

Hope to hear from you soon!

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

Hey, we might be a good fit, but idk what time zone you’re in and if you’re okay with going Horde. See our posting below and hit me up if you’re interested/still looking for a group.

Here’s our copypasta:

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no plans for mythic currently!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Contact: Aridhol#4421 on Discord or Aridhol#1811 on Battle.net
Discord Server code: bPMT7rF