LF guild for shadowlands

Looking to join active guild for shadowlands. I’ve took a break raiding in BFA to due to schedule and would have to have earlier raid times or weekend raid times but would be very active for any M+. I’ll be playing an assassination rogue

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PT

Hello Tonyzaurus! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Check it out my dude we are getting ready to kick off in prepatch again

Hey Tony,

[Arise] Reforming for Shadowlands. We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: Hunter, Warlock, Ele Shaman, Druid

<Melee: Full

<Tank: Full

<Healer: Full

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Prior Achievements: 6/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Enkazil#1407

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Enkazil#7836

Hey There!

I think we might be a good fit for you, but give me an add on bnet (LadyPeebles#1402) or discord (LadyPeebles#0310) and we can chat more.

We’re very social and midcore. We raid on Tuesdays (starting at 7PM PDT) and Saturdays (starting at 4PM PDT). We are also super active in M+ and looking for dps to fill out our roster.

Let’s chat and see if this is a good fit for you!

If you’re down for some M+ key pushes, consider joining us at < Wildheart >! Our raid times are currently undecided - we’re waiting to see just what classes folks settle on for Shadowlands before we hammer out the best days for everyone - but we’re planning on tons of M+ on non raid nights.

We are super friendly, very active on Discord, and love to punt gnomes when we’re not in PvE content. Hit me up if you wanna chat to see if we’d be a good home for ya!

Bnet: Jobags#1177

Hello there Tonyzaurus!

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST))

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Second Team operates:

Sunday: 7pm to 10pm EST (4pm to 7pm PST)

Monday: 7pm to 10pm EST (4pm to 7pm PST)

Recruiting:

Group One: 2 Healers (Disc / Holy Priest, Holy Paladin) and 1 RDPS (No Hunters Please)
All classes / specs to fill newly formed 2nd team

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr