LF guild for shadowlands CE Havoc DH will server transfer any prog guild

CE havoc DH 480 ilvl 4100 IO LF Guild for shadowlands and now it doesnt matter prog just want a decent guild with fun Environment and can raid anyday any time and have fun currently main havoc dh and will for Shadowlands unless i have to switch raid times and days dont matter and im willing to transfer servers as well also have the auction house mount if that matters if your interested in me add my discord Connor#9146

Hey there we have no demon hunters on our roster and would love one we are a great group AoTc focused with some mythic bosses one day a week raiding Saturday morning 9am to1pm est check us out

Hello there, ill leave a little snippet of our guild :

< is a Little Salty > is a semi-hardcore guild that focuses on Mythic+ and raiding. We currently are recruiting for our morning/afternoon raid team for shadowlands. Wednesdays 10am-1pm PST Friday 10am-1pm PST 12/12H and 4/12M Interested in joining?, contact kaase09#1692 - Bnet Facade#8759 - Discord

Hey there!

I feel we can 100% offer exactly what you’re looking for with a fun environment to play the game and not just log on during raid days and have no one to play with on off nights. Don’t let this steer you away as we will be pushing CE every tier while maintaining a fun environment to be in. please give me an add so we can chat some more! Here’s our guild spam for you.

Divine Minds is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Blood Death Knight
  • Tank with DPS off-spec (Non DH/DK) Pref monk or Pally
  • Resto Shaman

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge every tier, while hosting a fun environment.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PL6CT2V (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Defusionz#1271

Officers
Pickle - Pickle#1469
Nibs - Excedrinz#1237