LF guild for next tier

Multiple toons:
Main currently Boomie Druid (resto offspec)

Others:
Monk (mw, offspec ww)
Hunter (bm)
Priest (all)
Shaman (ele, offspec resto)

BoD
9/9 H AoTC
3/9 M

CoS
2/2 H AoTC

Hey there.

Our team had the exact progression as you did. We plan on great things this next tier as we have spent BoD rebuilding our team. Just a few more people are needed to complete our great group. We aim to be competitive yet fun and a little more casual than our CE team. Weekend team raids Sat/Sun 8-11PM Server (CST). Please feel free to contact me at MightyMal#1583. Hope to hear from you soon! Best of luck,

Unholymomma

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another dps (Heal offspec would be nice, but not necessary). Also do an optional alt /fun run on the weekend.

Currently 1/9M, 9/9H, & 2/2H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Hello our guild is No Turning Back on Sargeras is 9/9 H and 4/9 M. We are looking for more for next raid tier. We would like to push further into mythic next raid tier as well.

Raid times: Tue/Wed 730-1030 cst
Add me on bnet we can talk more about the guild if interested Ash##11430

Tis but a Scratch is a 6/9M guild that raids tue/thu 7-10cst and an alt heroic group that will be running in parallel next tier.
I know our mythic team is looking for some of the classes you play. (Specifically your druid, priest, and shaman)
Hit me up at btag Dwhaviel#2478 if you are interested

Hey Key,

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster for next tier.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 9/9 H BoD
  • 6/9 M BoD
  • 2/2 H CoS

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Goliàth - Bransten#1325
Deresdod – Deresdod#1533

Hello,

Extenze(A-Sargeras) is looking for more to help round out our mythic roster. We are a laid back group of friends that are looking for more fun people to push mythic content with.

We finished up raiding in BoD and achieved 6/9M and 2/2H CoS, and our goal this tier is to achieve CE in AEP together.

Our schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday, 9pm-12am est.

On off nights, we like to do alt runs, run keys (gearing alts and/or pushing high keys), world PvP, RBG’s, and dip our toes in about all forms of content.

Overall, we have a strong focus on our community. There are some players here that are amazing, and could easily join a top 100 US guild - but they stay because the atmosphere we’ve created here is really fun. Our community is something I’m proud of and is easily the greatest thing our guild has to offer, and we are always looking for more to share it with.

From reading your post, I got the vibe that this is something you are interested in too. We are looking to add another that is proficient in Multi-Classing to our team, and I’d love to talk with your more about what we have to offer here. Add me on bnet (JoeJ03#11660) if you are interested to learn more.

Hope to hear from you soon!