LF guild for Heroic/Mythic progression

Huge classic wow player for the past couple years, haven’t played a ton of retail besides PvP. Looking to go ham this xpac raiding. Have lots of toons, currently playing prot pally - destro/aff lock - aug/pres evoker but am super down to fill out any kind of position.

If you’re looking for a strong player just let me know! I’m looking to crunch every boss we stand in front of.

1 Like

hit me up!

For sure, reaching out shortly

Hey! Add me on discord “shreads”! Would like to talk more if you are interested

We are a new guild of a group of former raiders with AOTC and Mythic progress for each tier. We’re actively recruiting for all roles. We have aspirations to reach the penultimate boss each tier going forward and are looking to build a community of like-minded individuals who have CE aspirations with a mindset of always striving to get better.

Schedule: Tuesday & Wednesday 7 - 10 PM CT.

We’re also looking to build a solid community to have around for pushing high M+ keys and overall having a chill environment for everyone to escape from reality to.

Previous tier AOTC is a requirement for all raiding applicants.

Come be a part of the fun and join the Altered Egos!

Contact Information:
Ionic - Lead Recruiter. BTag = drAgon#19480 /\ Discord = ionic4881

Hi, my guild Big House is recruiting Warlocks, and Evokers for our Core Mythic roster. We raid Tue/Thur 9:00pm-12:00am (EST). If you would like to know more, just add me on discord (username: kamperkan)! :smiley:

Summit Gaming is coming back for future xpacks and end game content. We are looking for a good ranged dps and some solid healers to push mythic end game content, we are open to experienced raiders and officers to join our core, currently for some heals and ranged dps, melee spots open WW Monk, Havok dh both in high demand!

Raid times:
Wednesday Thursday 730-1030 east
Discord: Force9014
Bnet: Force#1405
Bnet: Grunkleg#1670
Bnet: Krispyish#1937

Hello!
We are Nap Time, a reforming guild aiming for CE this expansion! Our raid days are Fri/Sat 9pm-12am PST. We also have many people that will be pushing m+! If you’re interested in learning more, feel free to reach out to either me or my GM.

Discord: divineboredom or jlj0027 (GM)