LF Guild for Friends and I

Hello, Peak Desolation is a newer (since start of Exp) Prog guild over on Wyrmrest accord. Currently 4/8 H. We have a very active discord and were looking for healers and DPS. Recently started more community based events such as a t-mog contest, Lower level dungeons/raid nights to help gear up players and a monthly movie night. Raid is Tuesday/Friday 9-11PM EST. We are 18+ and we do enjoy messing with each other as long as we are progressing. If this sounds like something your interested in feel free to apply or send me a message. Btag; Jinkil#1664

What server are yall playing on currently?

Hi there, we are a small guild that has traditionally done m+ and is starting to actively recruit for raiding. Here’s a little bit about us:

Out of Our League was formed in BFA season 4. We have primarily focused on m+ (we were doing 20+ keys in Shadowlands and we all have KSM in DF season 1). We’re now looking to get more serious about raiding and hope to become an aotc guild and eventually push into mythic.

At this point we don’t have specific raiding nights but would like to establish a set schedule once we get more recruits. Our rough schedule would be one weeknight and one weekend night from roughly 8:30 - 11:30pm eastern. We run m+ most other nights of the week.

We are recruiting all roles and classes. We expect regular raid attendance but are all adults with families, jobs, kids, etc. and understand that real life stuff comes up sometimes. We don’t have specific requirements but we are seeking experienced, geared players who are prepared to jump into heroic progression. And most importantly, we expect everyone to have a positive attitude and not be toxic.

We don’t require immediate server transfer or guild membership if you want to run with us – we have a parallel community for cross-realm and cross-faction play. Reach out to me on Discord at Ellesar#6760 if you’re interested!

Hi there
7/8H Raz at 36%
Tues/Wed 830-1130 eastern.
Grimfrost[A] on Emerald Dream
8/10M on Sod
5/11M on Sofo

Looking to fill last few core spots before heading into mythic. If you’d like to join a small, tight knit guild who enjoys the game as well as cursing like sailors, then I’d love to talk. We also run keys upwards of +20s

Mortiia#6352 on disc

Hey there, my guild Needs Supervision on Mal’Ganis is recruiting a healer and dps! We are 7/8H and pushing aotc and then mythic. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11pm est. We push keys daily and have several members approaching 2.5k rating. I added you on bnet! Let me know if you have any questions

—About Us—
Formed on March 19, 2022, we are a fairly new Guild that has built a very active, fun, friendly, yet solid raiding environment. We are pushing for Cutting-Edge in Dragonflight but we are not trying to be ultra-hardcore about it. We believe that you can still achieve such progress while still having a fun time doing it. We do not want to burn people out on the game, kill the fun and enjoyment, or anything like that but we do need to maintain a high standard for our raiders. With frequent log reviews, open discussions about strategies, and a welcoming environment, it’s easy to integrate and be a part of the success! We also believe that everyone should get a fair chance to prove themselves. We are very transparent with trials (and even after passing and becoming Core) about performance, both in DPS/HPS and mechanics, so you know exactly what you need to work on. That all being said, though, we will bench and remove problem people as it becomes necessary. We look for people who care, are passionate, and take initiative. We also value your feedback to help make our team and our Guild a better place!

Outside of raids, we are very active and run plenty of keys. We have some people who like to PvP (though, not something we currently organize as a Guild but want to one day), do key sales, or just chat in Guild or in Discord. We’re very much focused on creating a vibrant and thriving community so raid logging is not an issue here!
We have THREE teams in our Guild. Two of them are Mythic/CE focused while our third is AOTC focused. Feel free to add the GM/RL below to inquire about the others!

We have THREE teams in our Guild. Two of them are Mythic/CE focused while our third is AOTC focused. Feel free to add the GM/RL below to inquire about the others!

—Weekday Progression—

Mythic: 3/8
Heroic: 8/8
Normal: 8/8
—Raid Times—

Tuesday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST (Main Night - Mandatory)
Wednesday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST (Main Night - Mandatory)
Thursday: 9:00PM - 11:00PM EST (Main Night - Mandatory)
Friday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST (Off Night - Optional)
—Not a Raider?—
We welcome all to join as socials, casuals, key runners, etc. There’s a place for everyone! Just message anyone in-game, apply in-game, or add a B-tag below!

—Can’t Commit/Raid Yet?—
If you are interested in raiding with us but are currently not ready for any reason, you can join as a Prospective Raider. Not being ready can be anything from not being geared enough, still leveling, being unable to commit to the schedule yet, etc. Once your situation changes, then we can begin a trial based on team needs. Obviously, spots aren’t going to be reserved until you’re ready so keep that in mind!
—Basic Requirements—

18+ years old.
Commitment to all days (for whichever team you inquire about).
Active and run keys.
Willing to learn, improve, and take constructive criticism.
Always come to raid prepared.
Cross-realm/faction trialing is acceptable but you are required to transfer and join once you pass your trial. No exceptions.
—Contact (B-Tags)—

GM/RL: Jäger#11356

Recruitment Officer: Reluctor#1255

Healing Officer: Pudgyjoe#1276

Melee Officer: Daniel#14905

Ranged Officer: Keelis#1941

Hello Tib!

After reading your post I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

[Autonomy]
Faction Horde
Server Mal’Ganis

Mythic team 2/8M
Wed/Thur/Mon 7pm -10pm pst.

Heroic Team 6/8H
Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 10pm pst.

We transferred to Mal’Ganis from Spinebreaker, We stopped Mythic raiding s1 Shadowlands and we are now rebuilding! We are a laid back raiding guild that focus’s on PVE. We have 2 teams. Both teams have different objectives/goals for the season. Our raid groups provide a non toxic and fun raiding atmosphere. We are looking for non toxic individuals that want to push content in an efficient and timely manner!

Mythic Team
Currently rebuilding our mythic team. We are looking for players that can play and gear outside of the raid and commit to killing mythic bosses. This is a Mythic only team. Everyone on this team pushes m+ outside of raid and can carry their own weight in raid. Spots are competitive.

Mythic Raid team requirement.
-min 2250+ IO
-3 week raid trial.
-no loot qqing
-Team player, Non toxic ,able to communicate.
-ability to improve every pull, gear as much as possible outside of raid.
-adapt to new mechanics, adapt to swift changes in strategy.
-expect 100 wipes per prog boss.

Mythic Raid team recruitment
Windwalker
Unholy/Frost DK
Priest
Boomkin
Enh Shaman
Devestation Evoker

Heroic Team
This is our casual raid, a very relaxed environment with our goal to hit AOTC before the end of the season. This team will eventually dabble into entry mythic level content.

Heroic Raid team recruitment
Heals
Dps

MSG ME
Thiz#11864 Bnet
Thiz#7444 Disc

Raid Times/Days: Tues/Wed/Thurs 6-9pm PST
Current Progression: 5/8M
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Hanthe#2097 / BNET: Cougar#11572
Application: DM me on discord/bnet to chat
RaideriO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/tichondrius/THIS%20YOU

curious if youre available to raid fridays and saturdays 9pm cst to 12am. if so hit me up on disc sometime, itschrismang#1569

Hello there! Our Horde guild [Children Of Gygax] is recruiting healers and dps for Vault. We are a casual heroic guild that is 7/8H progressing on Razageth.
Our current progression
-Vault of the Incarnates-
8/8N
7/8H

Our raid times

• Thursdays / Sundays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Server : Destromath

Voice Chat : Discord

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Phials -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
  • Healer -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. We are connected to a few other guilds to do stuff together on top of that in our discord. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

Our guild Grand Theft Dragon is currently looking to expand our Heroic core team!! We have people who love running keys!

Hey Tibouchina,
added you on btag, lets chat!

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset as well as being active in Mythic Plus. Current GM has 15 years of experience as a GM & Officer’s have years of leadership experience as well as AOTC & Mythic Raiding Experience as well as most of our community has AOTC/Mythic experience.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
Current Progression: 8/8N 5/8H

Healer: High Priority (Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, Evoker)
Dps: High Priority- Melee Dps

**Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not **

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi there!

Casual Damage is currently 7/8 looking for a few good players for our Raz G AOTC push group. We are actually in need of an enhance shammy as well as healers. Would love to chat with ya and see if you’d be a good fit for our group. Please contact our GM on discord @Draggato#5421 with any inquiries about joining the team. Plenty of key pushers too throughout the week. We raid wed and sat from 6 to 9, and we usually clear normal raid on saturdays before heroic. Hope to hear from ya.

Hi Tibouchina - We’re creating a new AOTC raid team here at Spun, and based on what you’ve said I think you would be a good fit for our team/guild. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

Hi Tibouchina!
BiOL is always looking for active guildies to avoid the pug life. People do a mix of things during the week nights and we have Wednesday night Guild event which currently is the heroic raid as well as Mythic Prog on the weekends.
Not sure if you’re open for alliance but feel free to check us out and give me a poke on discord and we can chat.
If not then think of it as a free bump. :grin:Have a great day regardless

Guild & Server: Dont Tease Me Bro :Horde: US Area52
Raid Times/Days: Fri/Sat 6-8 pm EST
Current Progression: N/A
Recruitment Contacts: Btag: Mooney#12761, Disc: Mooney#4629
About Us: A new semi-casual guild is being built from the ground up, and it is looking for
Mythic Plus key runners and Raiders. Raids fri/sat 6pm-8pm est, and Discord is only {required}
for communication during raids. Also, we have openings for all specs and are in need of officers
if you are interested and we believe you are a good fit for the position.
It is not necessary to transfer factions or servers, but the more the merrier.
Needs: DPS, Heals - but all classes are welcome.
We value DPS that can alternate swaps for different specs if necessary depending on the comp.

Heyhey ther Tibouchina and friends, my name is Lowding i run one of the oldest guilds on stormrage and boy do you and your friends sound like the perfect fit for us we are currently in need of a stong healer and strong dps for our raid team, also need more key runners and social people to bring in to the fold, we raid tues-wed 9pm-12am EST for prog and fun run thurs same times. active disc and guild throughout the week. if youd like to chat further plz hit me up!
Lowding#1703

Come on down and grill up some hotdogs with the boys! Omni#9776

Seeking “Semi Hardcore” & “Casual” Gamers for spots in Raid Team 1, Raid Team 2, our RBG Team, and Mythic+ Teams (2k+ focused). We cover realm costs for good candidates who want to progress and kick back with a good bunch of people. We’ve been around since 2009, expanding rapidly coming back into DF and progressing fast (7/8H 2 week old core) while keeping things entertaining, chill for everyone to enjoy, speak their mind, and be themselves. We literally laugh at everything, make life-long friends, and people love the community we bring into gaming.!

Raid Team 1 runs T/Th, 8 PM server (EST) with Monday cleanup/progression. (CE/SF Focused)

Raid Team 2 runs (T/TH/SA 9 PM server (EST) with Monday cleanup/progression. Spots/classes and specs are open. (AOTC Focused)

High-priority classes

• Healers
    (Priest/Evoker/Shaman/Pally/Monk
  • Ranged DPS
    (Mage/Boomkin/Hunter/Lock/S-priest/Ele Sham
  • Melee DPS
    (Enh Shaman/DK/DH/WW/Feral Druid/Ret

Seeking a shot caller & pvpers for the main RBG Team. (2100 exp)

Discord - Epicsauce#5234