LF Guild for Friends and I

Hello there! Our Horde guild [Children Of Gygax] is recruiting healers and dps for Vault. We are a casual heroic guild that is 7/8H progressing on Razageth.
Our current progression
-Vault of the Incarnates-
8/8N
7/8H

Our raid times

• Thursdays / Sundays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Server : Destromath

Voice Chat : Discord

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Phials -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
  • Healer -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. We are connected to a few other guilds to do stuff together on top of that in our discord. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

Our guild Grand Theft Dragon is currently looking to expand our Heroic core team!! We have people who love running keys!

Hey Tibouchina,
added you on btag, lets chat!

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset as well as being active in Mythic Plus. Current GM has 15 years of experience as a GM & Officer’s have years of leadership experience as well as AOTC & Mythic Raiding Experience as well as most of our community has AOTC/Mythic experience.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
Current Progression: 8/8N 5/8H

Healer: High Priority (Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, Evoker)
Dps: High Priority- Melee Dps

**Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not **

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi there!

Casual Damage is currently 7/8 looking for a few good players for our Raz G AOTC push group. We are actually in need of an enhance shammy as well as healers. Would love to chat with ya and see if you’d be a good fit for our group. Please contact our GM on discord @Draggato#5421 with any inquiries about joining the team. Plenty of key pushers too throughout the week. We raid wed and sat from 6 to 9, and we usually clear normal raid on saturdays before heroic. Hope to hear from ya.

Hi Tibouchina - We’re creating a new AOTC raid team here at Spun, and based on what you’ve said I think you would be a good fit for our team/guild. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

Hi Tibouchina!
BiOL is always looking for active guildies to avoid the pug life. People do a mix of things during the week nights and we have Wednesday night Guild event which currently is the heroic raid as well as Mythic Prog on the weekends.
Not sure if you’re open for alliance but feel free to check us out and give me a poke on discord and we can chat.
If not then think of it as a free bump. :grin:Have a great day regardless

Guild & Server: Dont Tease Me Bro :Horde: US Area52
Raid Times/Days: Fri/Sat 6-8 pm EST
Current Progression: N/A
Recruitment Contacts: Btag: Mooney#12761, Disc: Mooney#4629
About Us: A new semi-casual guild is being built from the ground up, and it is looking for
Mythic Plus key runners and Raiders. Raids fri/sat 6pm-8pm est, and Discord is only {required}
for communication during raids. Also, we have openings for all specs and are in need of officers
if you are interested and we believe you are a good fit for the position.
It is not necessary to transfer factions or servers, but the more the merrier.
Needs: DPS, Heals - but all classes are welcome.
We value DPS that can alternate swaps for different specs if necessary depending on the comp.

Heyhey ther Tibouchina and friends, my name is Lowding i run one of the oldest guilds on stormrage and boy do you and your friends sound like the perfect fit for us we are currently in need of a stong healer and strong dps for our raid team, also need more key runners and social people to bring in to the fold, we raid tues-wed 9pm-12am EST for prog and fun run thurs same times. active disc and guild throughout the week. if youd like to chat further plz hit me up!
Lowding#1703

Come on down and grill up some hotdogs with the boys! Omni#9776

Seeking “Semi Hardcore” & “Casual” Gamers for spots in Raid Team 1, Raid Team 2, our RBG Team, and Mythic+ Teams (2k+ focused). We cover realm costs for good candidates who want to progress and kick back with a good bunch of people. We’ve been around since 2009, expanding rapidly coming back into DF and progressing fast (7/8H 2 week old core) while keeping things entertaining, chill for everyone to enjoy, speak their mind, and be themselves. We literally laugh at everything, make life-long friends, and people love the community we bring into gaming.!

Raid Team 1 runs T/Th, 8 PM server (EST) with Monday cleanup/progression. (CE/SF Focused)

Raid Team 2 runs (T/TH/SA 9 PM server (EST) with Monday cleanup/progression. Spots/classes and specs are open. (AOTC Focused)

High-priority classes

• Healers
    (Priest/Evoker/Shaman/Pally/Monk
  • Ranged DPS
    (Mage/Boomkin/Hunter/Lock/S-priest/Ele Sham
  • Melee DPS
    (Enh Shaman/DK/DH/WW/Feral Druid/Ret

Seeking a shot caller & pvpers for the main RBG Team. (2100 exp)

Discord - Epicsauce#5234