LF guild for CE progression in Shadowlands

478ilvl Paladin Full Tank/Ret/Holy Set with essences
h ttps://raider.io/characters/us/sargeras/Stylesqt

471ilvl equipped mage (font and badge equipped)
h ttps://raider.io/characters/us/sargeras/Fur%C3%A4

Have MT’ed played ranged dps and healed in raids in multiple xpacs. I have a CE mentality without the ego. Recently came back to wow 2months ago and spent the time farming rank3 essences and getting the corruptions for my Tank/ret/holy set on my paladin and my Fire mage with almost full mastery corruptions. only 3/12m kills but have itemized properly. willing to play any class thats desired for next xpac content. Looking to play any role whether it be tank heals melee or ranged DPS. Im also working on a dk for shadowlands because i know there will be a strong desire for Raid and M+

Bnet Gavinho#1117
Discord Fura#4419

Bunch of degenerates that would take a bullet for you and stay up all night if you need it if you show us what you need. 3/12m 12/12 heroic
majority of group is multiple CE and what not. sent you a btag request under monk, let’s talk if you get a chance to!

Hey bud! We recently started something new after being on a long hiatus from wow for obvious reasons. We are coming back and reforming from the ground up to go HARD in Shadowlands.

I’ll leave our recruitment thread below for you to check out. If it seems like a good fit, feel free to hit me up, and we can move from there.

Hello Fura

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 6/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

i appreciate your interest. unfortunately itll have to be on the evenings/weekday weekends for me :slight_smile:

Hello Fura, if you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and want to push for CE we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a new guild on Area 52 looking to fill our roster for Shadowlands, our raid times will be Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm Est, in the mean time we plan run Mythic+ while we build our community. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me, thank you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

[H] (Mal’Ganis) 6/12M 12/12H AOTC

We are a newly formed Guild but all experienced players with CE exp Looking to solidify our roster to finish pushing through Ny’lotha and continue strong into Shadowlands. We currently push high keys and run heroic Ny’lotha to gear alts.

Tues/Thurs 7-10CT

Any Ranged DPS

Melee: Warrior

Will consider any exceptional players

Btag: Smokey#1196

Discord: Smokey#9390

Hey Fura! We’re looking for a tank and RDPS for the remainder of Ny’alotha as we’re pushing for CE, and into Shadowlands where we want to push even farther than that! Give us a thought! Thanks

[A][US][Sargeras] < Abstract >

About Us

We’ve been raiding for years, but really started being serious when we founded Abstract in November of 2019. Since then, we’ve welcomed an impressive group of talented and dedicated raiders and are focusing on becoming a Cutting Edge guild. We’re mainly a raiding guild, with a passion for pushing keys.

Raid Times

Mythic Raid; Wednesdays and Thursdays at 6:30pm to 9:30pm CST(server time)

With Shadowlands, we will be making it 3 nights a week to further cement ourselves in the push for Cutting Edge.

Progression

9/12 Mythic Ny’alotha - Currently on Illgynoth

12/12 Heroic Ny’alotha

Recruitment

For our Ny’alotha raid comp, we’re in need of a Tank and RDPS. Priority classes are currently Fire Mages, Destro Locks, and Hunters. As we’re going for Mythic progression, we are looking for players that will enjoy their time raiding, while also paying attention, and playing to their best. We want to create a solid group of 20+ people where we can swap players in and out as needed. We want to finish out this tier with CE and hit the ground running going into Shadowlands!

Voice: Discord

Contact

Battle.net: Hobbsey#1249

Feel free to add me and we can chat!

Hi Fura,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. Most importantly, we’re looking for players like you who understand CE level raiding requires putting ego aside and working to complete the raid as a team.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 8 bosses tested thus far)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see, or add me on bnet at Klik#1399

still looking for a home :slight_smile: