LF Guild for 9.1 [H]

Hi, I’m extremely burnt out on my main and my guild is falling apart, so looking for a new guild to have a home. :frowning:

I’m looking to play an Warrior/Havoc DH or Shadow Priest

whats your discord id love to chat with you more about my guild if your interested

Feel free to reach out for more details! Seems like you may be a good fit. Add me on discord to chat!

Hello Berdella,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 10/10N and 4/10H

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hello Berdella,

Mac N Cheese [Zul’Jin] [H] is currently recruiting ALL DPS specs for our raid group. We are a casual raid team that likes to have fun while downing bosses. Current progression is 10/10N and 2/10H. Raids times are Monday and Thursday 8-11pm EST. We are active in M+ and also play other games together.

If you would like to learn more, please message me in game or on discord.
BNet: Rajax#1380
Discord: Rajjax#9203

I’d like to add that I don’t have a ton of gear on the warrior/DH, but I’d be willing to gear fast.

Good morning. Not sure If you are looking for a different realm as well as a new guild. We are a group of older aged wow players on Wrymrest. Real life comes first. Everyone has work or a family or reasons they can’t live 24/7 in the game. That being said we do a bit of everything but with a chill laid back atmosphere.

Hey there Berdella, I would love to chat with you about our family Chaos Manifesto on the Eredar server cluster if you are still looking for a new home. Please feel free to add my btag: Kitsune#1784 or Discord: Sinafay#3443.

Quick little bump.

Want to play your sPriest? Come talk to me, Discord = Tazer#1603

Hi Berdella, First off, sorry to hear about your guild going downhill, that’s never a pleasant experience to sift through. With that said, we’d love to talk to you about your main switch to Spriest if that’s what you are still considering. Our roster is solid for mythic raiding at about 24 raiders (to accommodate post outs and what not) and just want a good shadow priest to add to make 25.

Here’s our raid team spam:
Guild: Hive on Hyjal/US
Team: Buzz
Raid Times: Tue/Thu 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST)
Progression: 7/10H 1/10M SoD (Last: 5/10M CN)

Buzz is an Ahead-of-the-Curve focused team which emphasizes community and enjoyment while getting bosses down. We raid 2 nights a week, the expectation is that you’re able to have fun but when it’s time to focus up you can play your class at a solid level. We generally get AOTC well before the end of a tier, so once we farm the heck out of it and easier mythic bosses, we also take a bit of a break before the next tier to come back refreshed!

More detailed background can be found on our wowprogress page.

For more info, DM me or friend me on discord: dysonfm#6085 (or Bnet: dyson#1418)

Not sure of what times you can do but here’s our guild blurb! If it sounds like a fit please reach out :smiley:

Barely Heroic of Mal’Ganis is an AOTC (Ahead of the Curve) heroic capped team.

We are a group of veteran players, many of whom have raided hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more relaxed raiding experience. We have achieved AoTC in every tier and our group has been together for over 6 years, with the officer core being together over a decade.

We value competent raiders who can show up for a few hours every week to take down some heroic bosses and have fun while doing so.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday // 11pm - 1am CT
SoD - 5/10H, 10/10N
We are AoTC CN/BFA/Legion

Currently Recruiting:
Tank: Closed
Healer: Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, MW Monk, Priest
DPS: Warlock, Warrior, Spriest, Boomkin

Recruitment Contacts:
Kylani#1647 (Btag) // Kylani#7927 (Discord)

[seraphguild.com/recruitment](http://seraphguild.com/recruitment)

of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit [SeraphGuild.com](http://seraphguild.com/) to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind - MYTHIC - 1/10M (AOTC) SoD, 9/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 7/10H SoD, 1/10M CN (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Th) - arm4elephant#1980
  • R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 7/10H SoD, 3/10M CN (8:30am - 11:30am CST, Su) - basedbro#11477
  • R4. Misfits - Light AOTC - 10/10N SoD, 10/10H CN (8pm - 11am CST, M) - carrn#1452
  • R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC/CE - 3/10M (AOTC) SoD, 10/10M CN (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576
  • R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC/AOTC - 5/10H SoD, 10/10H CN (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit [SeraphGuild.com](http://seraphguild.com/) for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

1 Like

My spriest has zero gear, zero legendary, not sure he’d be ready for heroic or mythic for quite a bit as I work on it.

Hi Berdella - I’ve been where you are this tier - and it’s rough. When my guild fell apart the 2nd time in SL - I wound up finding my current home.

Mourning Shadows is an AOTC horde guild on Thrall. We are looking for a few more folks for our raid team. We are a 1 night commitment and our raid time is Sundays 9-12 EST (6-9 PST). We are currently 3/10 H in SOD. If I’ve hit some of your checkboxes and want to talk more - please feel free to add me on discord or bnet!

Good luck in your search!

Contact Info:
Guild Leader :Liryia/Bellany: BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet
Raid Leader Canta: Canta#2549 discord or Cantabile#11745 on bent
Officer: Nettechi: Nettie#2211 disc or Nettie#1867 bnet
Officer: Elerairah: Elerairah#7793 disc or Elerairah#1892 bnet

My discord info is Oro#6621 let’s chat

Hey Berdella!

Spiteful Misfits on Area 52 (H) are looking for people like you who are dedicated to their characters when they find the right guild and want to push content. I know how hard it can be when no one in the guild logs on. We are currently looking for more DPS players to continue to push Heroic SoD. We are 5 of 10 currently.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday evenings 9pm -11pm est.

We run m+ in our down time and enjoy spending time engaging with one another through discord even when we aren’t in game.

If this sounds like it might be a fit for you please reach out to me.

Rhawin (Bnet: Bluejay#1886, Discord: Rhawin (Jay)#5483)

We are currently looking to find 1 more healer (Disc Priest/Hpal) and 2-3 DPS (Warlock/Boomkin/Warrior/Mage) for our Friday/Saturday 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30 EST) raid group.

Current Progress 10/10 N 6/10 Heroic

Our main focus is AOTC and we may dabble with some Mythic Content.
-Keys throughout the week.
-Established guild EST 2014 with strong leadership
-Chill group of people who just like playing the game
-Prioritize community over progress (Ragers please GTFO)

If we sound like the groupfor you please add my BTag Rorigin#1522.

Hi! I’m the GM of Broken Frontier on Mal’Ganis and I’m currently in the market for a Shadow Priest! Check us out below if you’re interested…sounds like we could be a good fit! :slight_smile: Thanks for your time!

I’m interested but I am nowhere near geared for Mythic, not sure what that means!