LF Guild Flexible to Roles

Looking for an active raid team (heroic/mythic) and mythic + environment. I have been playing WoW since BC and am open to all 3 roles. Currently working on Holy Paladin (can off spec, a lot of ret time) and have two alts (DH can do both specs and a BDK). I can do a two day raid team with start times around 8:30pm-10pm EST . I try to do as much M+ as I can typically. Both for Mythic Score and farming spec items. I’ve been able to pug 3k and would love more organized mythic to push higher.

Feel free to comment, bnet othollywood#1139 or discord othollywood.

Hey there! Going to add you to bnet and see if we may be a good fit for each other. Here i a link to the guild post if you want to check it out in the meantime. [H/A] [Zul'jin-US] <Four Dads One Pizza> Tues/Thurs 9:30-12:30am EST AOTC/Mythic 8/8N 6/8H - #3 by Unholyftw-zuljin

We’re looking for someone who can flex heals/dps!

Unsundered of < Seraph > is a once a week, AotC-focused team. We raid together once a week to have some fun killing bosses. If that sounds like a good time to you, feel free to reach out to join us!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over thirteen years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

* Core raids for each team
* Community raids & mount runs open to all
* Legacy & achievement events open to all
* M+ Dungeons
* Twitch hosting for raiders
* Social Media promotion
* Active guild discord
* Blizzcon meetups
* Cross-faction raiding

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

* Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 5/8H (11:00pm - 1:00am CT, T/Th) - kylani#1647
* Unsundered - HEROIC - 3/8H (8pm - 11pm CT, M) - jaymie#11120
* Reunion - MYTHIC - 7/8H (8:30pm - 11:00pm CT, T/Th) - abiel#1181

Guild Master: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Global Recruitment: Abiel (abiel#1181)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at twitch. tv/SeraphGuild!

hi there! we are looking to add more players to our AOTC raid roster and our m+ team, I’m going to attach our guild page for you to skim through to see if we could possibly be a good fit for you! I’d be happy to sit down and chat with you to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to hopefully speaking with you soon.