[LF Guild] Experienced Raider Seeking Active Guild for TWW

Hey everyone,

I’m currently looking for a dedicated and active guild to join for Mythic raiding. Here’s a bit about me:

Character Info:

Name: Seaturtleez

• Class: DK/Evoker
  • Spec: Unholy/Frost and AUG
  • Raid Experience: Raided every tier at one point or another (Willing to go more into detail in DM)

What I’m Looking For:

• Raid Times: 7pm EST or later

• Progression: looking to push CE

• Atmosphere: I prefer a guild with a semi hardcore mindset and setting standards and expectations befitting of end game content
    What I Bring to the Table: someone who been playing WOW since 2007, I take constructive criticism well, as well as use every available resource to be able to play my class to the best of it ability.

• Solid DPS/Healing/Tanking: Looking to DPS this expansion will have a active alt raider ready incase class get nerfed

• Reliable: As long as the times work for me I will be on every raid with my own flask/pots and a basic knowledge of the fights

• Team Player: No issue sitting if needed, helping others with M+, I take constructive criticism well.

• Knowledgeable: I use up to date website for information on any class I play AKA Wowhead/Icyveins/Raidbots/raider.io/warcraftlogs

I’m eager to join a group that values progression and is committed to pushing content while maintaining a positive environment. If your guild fits this description and you’re looking for a dedicated raider, I’d love to chat!

Feel free to message me in-game at Discord Seaturtleez/Bnet Seaturtle#1629 or drop a reply here. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

we’d love to have you join us! shoot me a dm!