LF Guild, either faction

Hello. I am rerolling for Shadowlands as a Warrior and a Hunter. Havent really played in years. Wanting to get back into things and try out raiding and m+. I wont be raiding in BFA, the remainder of this xpac, I am going to be working on leveling my classes to 120, transmog hunting and mount farming. Because I am rerolling, faction doesnt matter. Server does matter to me. I would prefer to stay on a PST server.

Looking for a small-medium size casual guild. I want to feel like a friend, not just another player. Wanting to grow bonds and friendship going into the next xpac.

My availability for raiding is Monday-Friday, 6pm-11pm PST. I can play on weekends but I cant commit to weekend raids due to wife aggro.

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 9/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 14 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hey there! We are doing the same thing you are. :slight_smile:

Come reroll with us on Turalyon!

[Masochistic Tendencies] (H) is an adult guild that recently moved from a dead server and reformed on Turalyon. The guild was inactive for a few years due to real life, and we are ready to build it back up for SL. We have several active rerolls, leadership that’s played together since 2010, and we will be raiding in SL!

We don’t have a raid schedule for SL yet, but it will be 2 days/week for roughly 2.5 hours/night somewhere between 9pm-12am EST.

We are not raiding in BFA, we’re just rerolling, goofing around, and enjoying each other’s company until the xpac hits.

Sounds like we are what you’re looking for. :slight_smile:

Alykii#1736

/cheers

If I cant find a guild on a PST server, I’ll send you a message!

1 Like

Hey! Grey Horse Army is EST, but our times line up pretty well. I would enjoy talking in person and give you more information. Kitronos#11829.

Comraich (Scots Gaelic for Sanctuary) is Alliance on the Dawnbringer-Madoran realm. It’s a Central realm, but our player base is on both coasts, so guild activities are 6:30-8:30 pm Pacific.

We’re a newer guild with experienced leadership, and I chose the name of the guild with care. We are inclusive, diverse and welcoming. Balance matters, as most of us are juggling families, careers and/or school. We run keys, raid, farm for transmog and generally help each other out with what needs to be done.

We got our AOTC and will be focused on AOTC in Shadowlands and beyond. Raid times are T/Th, 8:30-10:30 pm Central. Keys are run thoughtout the week, with a guild event on Monday to make sure folks get theirs in for the week, if they need. Social events, Call to Arms, mog farm runs, etc are scheduled on the weekends. Let me know if you have any questions or want to chat.

Mizmac#1505 (btag)
Mceuan#9150 (Discord)

Hi there! First and foremost, welcome back. I think you’re getting back to the fun at a really good time, as Shadowlands looks like it’s going to be a blast!

In reading your summary, I think our guild may make sense for you, if you’re willing to overlook the fact that our server is not PST.

I do think we fit your raid schedule, and what you’re looking for. I will drop our info here, and would love it if you found yourself interested enough to add me and reach out! :slight_smile: Whatever the case, have fun! :slight_smile:

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS + HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Hey there - check out our post and if it sounds like a good fit, feel free to submit an application!

Heyo!

If you’re still looking feel free to give us a shot. It’s a central server, but we all raid late anyways. We were currently a small guild trying to bolster our ranks and friends!

(A) We Have Cake Lightbringer
Our guild is growing each raid that passes. Currently 3/12 Mythic.

We are offering a recruitment incentive of a game token after passing 30 day trial or Covering the cost of your server transfer after trial is complete.

Raid times: (New Raid Days and Times)
Tue 6PST - 8PST
Wed 6PST - 8PST
Thur 6PST - 8PST (Only During Content Pushing)

We are a group of friends/raiders who’ve come together far and wide from other servers. We would classify ourselves as Semi Hardcore with a laid back atmosphere. We are building our raid team right now. We are a AOTC guild with mythic progression. Which we will continue to progress further into Shadowlands.

Our team is currently seeking:

Tank (full on the following Unless you have a DPS off spec)
Blood Death Knight
Brew Master Monk
Protection Paladin
Vengeance Demon Hunter

Healers NEED
Holy Paladins
Restoration Druids
Holy Priests
Restoration Shamans
Mist Weaver Monks
Discipline Priests

Dps
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman
Enhancement Shaman
Destruction Or Affliction Warlock
Balance or feral Druid
Marksman or Beast Master Hunter
Fire or Frost Mage
Assassination or Outlaw Rogue
Frost or Unholy Death Knight
Fury or Arms Warrior
Demon Hunter

Any exceptional player will always be considered, regardless of class/spec. Our roster is serious about progressing at a decent pace.

Expectations: Be an active player. On top of maintaining a 90% raid attendance for raiders, we expect you to be active within the guild and crushing content together outside of raid. Whether that Be Mythic Plus or PvP.
Be knowledgeable about your class.

Be ready for raid. We expect raiders to have done necessary resarch for boss fights, zone into raid prepared with consumables, tomes, and a good attitude.

We have plenty of hungry key pushers in guild that will be in discord and ready to down the content you are seeking to accomplish.

Most in the guild are veterans to WoW besides for a select few. Everyone is helpful. We want you to have fun. Without the toxic, elite, yelling nonsense.

We do not tolerate sexism, racism, toxic screaming and yelling, or immaturity. On the other hand we do want you to be yourself here, telling jokes and having a good time etc. Making like-minded friends and having a great time here is our goal.

For more info you can add my discord and battle tag for more information!
Sugarcone#6092 -Discord
Chris#12957- Battle Ta

Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from you!

Good morning Lavytz,

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST))

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Shocky#11140) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

The Grateful Undead
Is still recruiting to grow our numbers for Shadowlands. We have a great core of people and we are participating in all aspects of the game.

Heroic Raids 12/12
Tues: 8pm-10pm EST
Wed: 8pm-10pm EST

Mythic+, PvP, cloak runs, help leveling alts… fill in all other days. If you are looking for a place where you can logon have a few laughs, and enjoy conent in a stress free environment with great people look us up on Tichondrius Horde.

[A][Bloodhoof/Duskwood]

Forming a brand new casual herioc raid team for Shadowlands
Will be raiding 6-9pm eastern Tuesday and Thursday

Built around a core of 6 irl friends looking to expand our group,
Discord is boosted and where ready to go and play some major BANGOR songs
while slaying bosses.