Lf Guild (Casual)

Hey everyone,

Looking for a guild to hang out and play WoW with. I have had past experience with hardcore raiding, but these days I just want to enjoy my game time (casually) with other people.

Can message me in game (Nightbubble) or comment down here. I will actively check.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Nightbubble,

I’m interested in talking to you about my guild! If you don’t mind, I require a voice interview before joining the guild (in disc, with myself, the gm) we just want to make sure we get honest people who aren’t going to try to backstab us & by doing a voice interview, we’re hoping that helps weed out the insane folks. Please read my guild spam, if interested:

If interested, please dm me via discord: FluffyPanda#6738

Can’t wait to chat! :heart:

Hi Nightbubble, Loyal and Loyalty Beyond Blood is a multi server social guild (both Ally and Horde) w/ 2 guilds on Stormrage. We do everything here: Raid, Mythic +, PVP, Old content runs for Mounts and transmogs, special events for fun, and we have an active discord. There are always numerous people online at any time of the day to do an activity with. If we sound like the right fit for you, just contact me in-game for an invite, or any officer may invite you into the guild, or you can apply directly to our guild through guild finder. Hope that you join our friendly family!