LF Guild 436 Resto Druid Alliance

I am very possibly looking for a new guild that has very friendly members and does mythics and raids heroic EP I am 8/8 heroic. But more importantly I just need to get away from the server I am on currently. People who I have gotten close to went their own ways on this server and its hurts too much to stay. So if you are a friends guild please let me know.

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage!

Currently 6/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank or mdps with tank off spec, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hey there!

I’m sorry you’ve had to say goodbye to some friends, that’s always rough! On the upside tho, it sounds we have similar values in what we’re looking for; we’re a very friendly, welcoming bunch and even outside of raiding many of us have become good friends. This guild is truly like a second home for me.

If you decide you’re interested in checking things out or talking more, just let me know! I’m happy to help with anything you need. We are on another server, and while I understand that’s what you’re looking for, there would be no pressure to transfer ASAP and you’d be welcome to join us cross-realm for as long as you’d need to feel confident in making that choice :slight_smile:

We’re a pretty relaxed group of people who, while we take what we do seriously, are looking to have fun and do what we can as a team! We want to progress but the well-being of our raiders is top priority. We are a primarily heroic guild, but like to try our hand at some casual mythic once we have heroic on farm. We had AoTC for all Legion Tiers, and have come pretty close to upholding that for BfA.

Currently we are 8/8H for EP
(and were 1/9M for BoD, 1/2H for CoS, and 2/8M for Uldir)

Our raid times are:
Wednesday 8-11 PM Pacific
Thursday 8-11 PM Pacific
Friday 8-11 PM Pacific (Optional fun run/alt run)

We also have people who are interested in non-raid activities, like M+, achievements, farming, etc. We are also building a casual Classic guild for those who are interested, and have communities for a couple other games as well!

If you’re interested and have any questions, or just want to hear more I can be reached at Phes#11476 (Bnet) or Murryblue#1461 (Discord.)

Hello, dropping our guild info below. feel free to reach out if we match what you’re looking for.

Hi Alonath, I’m sorry about the hurt on your server, the relationships we make in game are so real and so impactful, I’ve mourned some lost friends over the years too.

I’ve been very fortunate to have a wonderful guild on Galakrond that has been here for me through thick and thin since 2009, and I like to think we’re friendly! We’re Aegis, an alliance guild on Galakrond-US, and we’ve been playing together here since 2009. We like to think of ourselves as a social guild that likes to raid (early and often!) rather than a raiding guild, as our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched. We’ve spawned more than one real life marriage, (my own included!) and many of our members have met up irl over the years, and continue to do so now. (My spouse and I, east coasters, keep threatening to visit our Montana friends. We haven’t followed through yet, but there’s still time!)

Currently we have three heroic focused raid groups, at a variety of times, as our time zones vary as much as our members do, and a casual, open-invite drunk raid, and while we are primarily an alliance retail guild, we do have outposts for both retail horde and classic (horde, Pagle) and have been utilizing bnet chat to keep the green chat alive across the multiple facets of gameplay. All of our focused raiding happens on alliance retail, but we’ve enjoyed alt horde raids in the past, usually during the end of the expansion content drought. Our investment in classic is largely vacationland in nature - we’re tourists to an older world, but not planning to emigrate .

Galakrond/Blackhand is a central time server, but we have a broad member base, so our raids include: Raidball - a very traditional time block, 7p-10p Tuesday & Thursday. Raidball is our oldest team, some of the core members have been raiding together since Wrath, and the current raid leader has been running the team since Pandaria. (He also reads a heck of a bedtime story, and has been known to bribe the raid team with new installments on YouTube.) Night’s Watch - a late night (or pacific time, if you prefer) raid, Tuesday & Wednesday 11p-2a. Nip Horizon is our third set roster heroic team, Sunday at 7a - formerly known as Morning Woodies, they decided that “woodies” didn’t accurately represent the many distaff members of the team! Saturday night around 8 (this varies) we also like to get together whoever wants to go and some beverages and smash up some normal too! (All of our raids prefer to take the player, not the class, wherever possible, so if you are interested in any of these, please let me know so I can get you in touch with the relevant leader!)

We have plenty of non-raiding members - we do a fair amount of M+ and have a serious alt habit, as well as some committed achievement hunters. We keep in touch outside of the game as well, dabbling in other games, chatting on Discord, entertaining each other in Slack through the work day and we’re always excited to support members who have new ideas for group activities. We are an adult guild, average age somewhere in the 30s (based on the totally unscientific guild chat approach to polling…) and we all have real lives and other interests, and we like sharing those with our guild family as well!

If any of this sounds appealing, our website aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com can give you an idea of our guild culture, or I am available at btag Simsarah#1655 or discord Simsarah#2087 to field questions, comments, or cutting remarks!

Rally (Alliance)

Progression:

ChooChoo Raid Team: 5/8M 8/8H; 9/9M (Cuttingedge)

Break Time Homocide Raid Team: 3/8M 8/8H; 6/9M (BoD)

FART Raid Team: 2/8M 8/8H; 3/9M (BoD)

NACHO Raid Team: 6/8H 8/8N; 9/9H (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

ChooChoo: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

BTH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

FART: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

NACHO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

Choo Choo: Ranged DPS

BTH: Healer, DPS

FART: Any DPS

NACHO: Closed

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another healer. Also do an optional alt /fun run on the weekend.

Currently 8/8H and 8/8N. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

If ur still lookin for a spot plz contact me asap so we can get this goin!