LF group to reroll/relevel/play casually [H]

hey all. old returning player here. Started in vanilla and been off and on every expansion since. Been playing regularly for the last few months, finally finishing off my Brutasaur.

Most of my friends have left the game for.various reason, or are taking am extended hiatus, so I’m looking for new things to do.

Specifically, I’m looking to reroll a Horde character with some people to play casually with.

If love to get into M+ at some point, and I enjoy PvP and gold making. I’m US EAST but my play time varies wildly due to my work hours. I’m open to learning a new class or playing whatever niche needs filled, and as long as it’s Horde I don’t mind server selections.

Let me know if this seems interesting to anybody, and I hope you’re a staying safe during these crazy times

You might also want to post on the recruitment section and have a look through there. It’s mostly guilds looking for raiders but there is also the od casual guild just looking for members.

Hey I just re rolled alliance but i dont mind re rolling horde lol
Hit me up Haven#11132

Yeah I put one up in the community recruitment forum, figured a couple posts would be enough. Still 200k from my longboy so until I finish that my focus isn’t really on new toons yet.

no level on your own. only noobs group together