LF Goblins!

hello! I’ve always wanted to rp my Goblin but had him on the back burner for a while… Are there any Goblin-centric or crime RP guilds that are active and looking for members? thank you in advance!

1 Like

Man oh man did you come to the right server. You can’t throw a rock in any direction without hitting a Goblin guild or Goblin-centric guild…which is a good thing! You have plenty of options to choose from here. Firebrand Enterprises is the first one that comes to mind, but there’s plenty of others here as well.

3 Likes

thank you, i appreciate it! I saw something about them, but wanted to find a few more to compare!

1 Like

So off the top of my head…

Gearpunk Dynamics is almost entirely goblin. Run by a goblin. Mostly goblin leadership and membership too! Not criminal though.

Frostbite Contingent is led by a goblin and has lots of goblins in the upper management, but a fairly diverse collection of folks. They’re a mercenary company.

The Oyster Business is a criminal enterprise operating behind a front. I haven’t seen them as active lately, but that could totally be on me! However, I think they might be exactly what you’re looking for!

And of course I saved the best for last (obviously no bias here :roll_eyes:), but might I suggest Firebrand Enterprises? We don’t really market ourselves as goblin-centric, but we have quite a few- including the boss. We’re always hiring!

There’s also a couple of Goblin discords. Click the links to join.

The Goblin Coliseum.

Quickfuse Cartel.

And then there’s the Gadgezan Gazette, but you have to be invited there by a moderator I think. I believe Keelhaul runs that one, so you’d have to contact them!

Welcome to the server!

3 Likes

Quickfuse Cartel is a guild on Emerald Dream, I believe. I’m not sure they want people coming into that one?

Gadgetzan Gazette discord forum post.

2 Likes

thank you so much! you guys are all so nice! I’ll look into these and figure out which one I should join-- I really appreciate it!

1 Like

I got an invite so long ago I forgot why, and every once in a while they do cross server/faction stuff. There’s a couple other names I recognize from WrA over there unde the friend rank.

Just throwing whatever to the wall and seeing what sticks!