LF GMT +8 Social guild

As topic goes.

I think it’s time now for find a guild that’s suitable for me, and my son.

My main is a 35 prot Pally, and an active 32 Holy priest alt. his character is a 32 mage which I operate sometimes.

We enjoy the levelling, questing and instancing Classic has to offer right now, and are not in any real rush to get to 60. We enjoy the mutual cooperation and the whole idea of doing things together with other people.

On my part, i am happy to tank 5 mans for guildies, but that will likely happen more when I reach 60.

We are in a GMT +8 zone, and my own play time on weekdays tends to start past 11pm EST during daylight savings.

What I’m looking for is an active guild that’s also focused on levelling, questing and generally just helping one another out, and accepting of meme specs, play styles and even incompetent players.

I’m not into 40-person raids so am not looking for raiding guild.

My primary objective for Classic is simply have a good time, finding a good home in preparation for TBC, when 10 man raids are a thing because I loved those. Raiding with a small group of friends.

And putting together my T0.5 set. I would love to do that.

Have met many nice people from various guilds from my instance runs and group quests, and had some invites but as of now still undecided.

Just leave a reply or hit me up in game!

1 Like