LF Friendly Guild Stormrage

i’m a 350 ilvl ww monk who is returning and I want to be apart of a friendly guild who raids and does m+, i will need a little help gearing up my toon so some m+ help/runs would be nice. I play on Stormrage so any Stormrage guilds or connected realm guilds would be nice.

Hey Zaraxo,
Check out We Were SOLDIERs, we might be a good fit for what you are looking for but are on STORMREAVER-US. We are a Mythic guild made up of former top 100 raiders who have a life first approach to raiding. Thurs 8-11 EST/Sun 7:30-11 EST. Horde side. Always interested in solid players and need a main tank or competitive, competent melee DPS. Read our wall of info at the link below and hit me up at Pardeux#1196 to chat more.

Hey there Zaraxo!

We think Guildy as Charged (Ravencrest - Alliance) might be a good fit for you! We are a casual guild that focuses more on an enjoyable raid than hard-core progress. We are comprised mostly of close friends met both online and in real life and we’re a close team because of it. We normally raid heroic on Friday at 5pm CST and we raid normal or do mythic dungeons on Saturday at 3pm CST. For Uldir we were 8/8 normal and 6/8 heroic, and are currently 7/9 normal and 1/9 heroic for Battle of Dazar’Alor. It’s our goal to slowly work through heroic in time, but we don’t plan to push it too much past a stage that is enjoyable. When we aren’t raiding we do a lot of mythics, low character levelling and legacy/mount runs as a team. We spend a lot of time with each other in discord outside of raids and we are looking for people who would really love to get involved in that too. We are currently looking for some good DPS to fill our core raid team. Our guild is mostly run through discord for ease so I ask that if you were to join you’d join our discord too. We would love to have you to trial with us and eventually transfer or level a character on our server if we click!

Feel free to message either of our GMs at Reyene#1683 or ArtyWolf#1209.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Guildy <3