LF Friendly Guild for new Expac

Hello!

Recently resubbed to get ready for the next expansion. I’m a Horde player who mains DPS, I’m currently finishing leveling up a few characters for the new expansion, right now I’m focusing on my mage (lvl 64).

Been a long time WoW player since Vanilla want to get better at the end game content and find a guild that’s open to growing players who might still need to learn keys etc.

Preferably looking for 18+ guild.

Hi Bonhomage,

Guild: Retaliation
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Earthen Ring (US)
Progression Raids: Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8:00 PM EST/EDT till 10:00pm EST/EDT
Recruiter Contact: Isego#1586 and/or Carly#1264
We are always recruiting skilled players and players willing to learn regardless of class. We go with a work play hard mentality, where having fun and giving each other a hard time is more important than everything being done perfectly every time. We are looking for a final few regulars for our mythic progression team.

Retaliation is looking for players who are interested in the following:
Progression (Heroic and Mythic) raiding
Mythic+ dungeon progression
Must be 18+ years old
Must use Discord for voice communication during group activities

Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for players who play for fun, but also take the time to min/max their characters. Since we all have busy lives outside of the game, we are building a community of players that give 110% to maximize their performance.
Successful raiders in our guild are characterized by two things: 1) personality; and 2) type of player. Gear is easy to get, but being a good team player is not. If you are number one on DPS but have a toxic personality, then you won’t be a good fit. Conversely, if you are the nicest person in the world but you always stand in fire, we also can not take you into progression raids.

Guild Expectations:
Invest effort into making sure you understand your class and role in a fight
Demonstrate consistent character progression (login throughout the week)
Have Discord downloaded and working
Prepare throughout the week for boss encounters and follow directions from the raid leader
Dedicated Raid spots require 80% attendance to progression to maintain status
Arrive on time for raids (at least 10-15 minutes early to be invited and travel to the raid location)
Run a M+ Key with the guild weekly during progression.

How to Apply:
If you are interested in learning more about us, add Isego#1586 or Carly#1264 to your bnet friends list. We look forward to playing with you!

About Us:
Our guild was established in 2007 when we were playing Warhammer Online, and since then we have played various games together, including Guild Wars 2, Rift, SWTOR, Elder Scrolls Online, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, and Diablo 3.
Many of us work full-time (average age is 30’s) and can no longer commit to hardcore raiding progression due to out-of-game responsibilities. However, that doesn’t stop us from having fun and clearing content when we are together! Our primary goal is to clear heroic raids and obtain the “Ahead of the Curve” achievement before the next tier of raid content is released. We have achieved every Curve Achievement since WoD. Even though we are on an RP server, we do not participate in RP activities, but members are welcome to on their own.

Hi Bonhomage,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are both new and returning player friendly and happy to help people learn. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We mainly do mythic+ but plan to return to some normal raiding in the war within.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Hello Bonhomage,

-I Forgot to Ice Block- on Wyrmrest Accord is looking for more casual Achievements and Collectibles hunters for TWW. (Horde) We will be partaking in M+ and Delves, and raiding is an interest and consideration. We’re very friendly and social and willing to help when able. We are politically incorrect and pull no punches, so be ready to fire back!

Feel free to contact me anytime!

Btag: Zforrest#1906
Discord: zuulrethad

Hi Bonhomage, i’m the raid leader for Concerning Hobbits, an AOTC+ guild that REALLY likes to run keys. We currently have one spot open for a ranged dps and then we’re done recruiting! We have a lot of helpful players that used to do high end content(I have a few CEs myself) but we are now taking a more casual approach to raiding. Mythic burned us out!

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7-10pm est.

There are many very skilled players that have a huge knowledge of the game, myself included, who can help you improve and give you lots of opportunities to put your skills to the test in M+ and Raids.

We’re trying to build a community of all sorts of players with various goals and the leadership of the guild want to help players achieve those goals. Please send me a friend request in discord if interested: nohero_nbk

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Here’s out guild post if you want to read more.

This sounds great and what I’m looking for! Sent a discord request hope to chat more with you!

Hello! My guild Crimson Lances on Dalaran has been around since 2018. We are a social guild for those 18+, I believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game. We are close friends and very open and friendly to all. We love to help new players learn their class/spec or with gold, bags or gearing etc.

We have DND groups. We group for dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We have a Wednesday learning raid at 9pm est. This is a learning environment where you can learn the raid, get loot, and not get stressed out. We typically do LFR/Normal content in this for those gearing up their first character or another alt. This is along side other random events hosted.

For those looking for more serious raiding we have our progression team doing Normal, AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. We have gotten AOTC consistently as a guild since BFA. Times are Thursday/Saturday 8PM est – 11PM est

If you have any questions post below or reach out to myself via -
katzlover#1661 - Btag
katzlover1661 – discord