LF Friday/Saturday raid guild Boomkin or Ele/Enh Shaman

Hello,

I’m currently looking for a 2 day a week raid team that is either building up or starting heroic BoD.
Times: 7 PM EST or later
Days: Friday Saturday Sunday or any variation.

Currently I have 6 Characters at 120 but I’m looking to fill a DPS role on either my Druid or Shaman, melee or ranged it doesn’t really matter to me I’m just looking to raid again.

Raid EXP- 3/9N BoD I’m just returning from a short break. 5/8M Uldir. AOTCs for both previous tiers.

BLUF- Im looking to go back to a fun raiding environment “low stress”

Hit me up on BNet Rop3r#1414 I don’t mind chatting but would rather discord if you require an interview.

Thanks!

progression-
normal 7/9
Heroic 3/9
RAID TIMES-
6pm to 9pm Friday and Saturday CST

RECRUITING FOR DPS

The ideal candidate is competitive by nature, experienced with the endgame content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, is willing and able to learn, friendly, generous and plays a character class we happen to be in need of. The ability to attend 85%+ of scheduled raids is very important.

Minimum requirements:

Extensive raiding experience, including heroic versions of all content.
Stable internet connection (very important).
Appropriate gear for raiding

Applications are welcome even if you do not meet these requirements. However, unless we are desperate for your particular class or you have something very exceptional to offer your chances of getting in are slim.

Applications should contain the following info:

What character(s) do you currently play on your account?
Brief history of guilds and servers you’ve been through.
Link to your Armory profile.
What hours of the week can you play?
Do you have discord with access to a mic?
Please tell us a bit about yourself, your age, background, raiding experience, etc.

Need more information?

If you feel the need for more info or privacy, feel free to contact…
Bozwald#1913
Sarione#11144
Bickinbutt#1378
jrevans#1466
RandyMarsh#1813

Good morning brother! I just added you on Bnet… We are a Fri/sat Team We run from 7:45PM EST until 11PM EST… both nights… We also have a farm run we do on tuesdays at 8PM EST until we finish. (usually an hour to two hours).

We have been running for over 14 years and we would like an opportunity to speak with you about a potential fit.

Thanks for your time.

Frozenwing#1670 is the btag…

Hey there, my guild is looking for a boomkin or ele shaman and our raid times seem to fit as well as what you seem to be looking . I have friended you on btag so please accept if youre interested.

Here is our spam for you to check out some details.

Hi Bwonsandi,

I think we’d be a good fit, if you’d consider Alliance. I’ll link our information. Let me know if I can answer any questions!
Just Freakin Started- Garrosh (age 18+) is an active guild with a semi-hardcore raid team. We’re recruiting like-minded people who want to contribute to our community. We’re pleased to host weekly M+, open, and progression raids. JFS is home to both experienced veterans and new players alike. We flask, feed, enchant and gem our raid team. We offer lots of guild perks in a laid-back atmosphere that still gets stuff done. Currently building our progression raid roster; especially interested in robust players seeking less elitism & drama, while still getting raid results! Raid 8pm-12 EST F/Sa. Progression roster requires: 380, Discord, DBM/BossMods, and Angry Assignments. Guild AOTC Uldir, 2/8M Uldir. 9/9N 2/9H BoD. Check us out on gamerlaunch “justfreakinstarted” or message me on Discord kiyoshie#1993

Hey there, happened to see your post and sounds like our sister guild centered on lightbringer would be a good fit for you, they are fri/sat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello!

If you have any flexibility with Wednesday we would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
• Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Second Team/Alt Runs)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 7/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Hello! I am not sure if you would be interested in faction changing or not, but thought I would toss my guild info for you to look over! :slight_smile:

Evolved is an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. I know you said weekend raiding and if you couldn’t make the Tuesday raid, that is completely ok! We definitely try to have a fun low stress environment for our heroic raid teams :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: