[A] <Centered> recruiting for Heroic EP (8/8) (Friday/Saturday Raids)

Are you just returning to the game after many years or xpacs? Do you want a place that isn't has hardcore as you used to be but where you still have the option to do things when you want to if you have time? Great, cool, me too. We're looking for casual, yet competent players! What does this mean? It means hey if you don't play 24/7 that's ok as long as when you show up to raid you can take direction, and you can not stand in stupid things, and if maybe your gear isn't up to par for a boss you wont mind sitting out if we wipe too many times. (guys real talk, I've had to sit out before... because apparently raiding with two kids in the background is significantly harder than one kid in the background)

So if you can not stand in fire and want to raid heroic this xpac in a casual sense, look no further!

<Centered> is looking to expand our ranks!

About us
We've all at some point been 3-4 day a week raiders, and now that were older, and we have some semblance of a life we've come to terms with the fact that while we love the game, we love doing stuff outside the game as well! We are a guild that has been around raiding in every iteration of the game since vanilla, if you are looking for a longstanding guild that just wont die, this is the guild for you... for real though, we're forever. NOTE: Mature content will happen from time to time in raid and in guild chat, and everyone is made fun of equally.

Raid info
We are a heroic raiding guild, with no real plans to go to mythic level (Though it occasionally gets brought up for funsies), but hey that could change if there is enough interest. Currently we raid Fridays and Saturdays 4-7pm PST. We've gotten the Ahead of the Curve achievement for every raid released in legion and we would like to maintain that going through to BFA.

Right now were looking for some people who can do some decent dps. Yes, that means melee too! We are also in the market for someone who is comfortable either tanking or DPSing with an option to swap to main tank/OT if needed. Healers with a viable dps offspec are always welcome too.

We are currently 8/8 Normal EP, 8/8 Heroic EP 9/9 Normal BoD 9/9 Heroic BoD 8/8 Normal Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir

Raid Requirements
Please have Discord and Boss mods (dbm or bigwigs)! (If you dont know how to get these things and still want to raid with us feel free to ask!)

For the Casual Player
And finally, if you don't want to get into big groups and do things, we want to get more members that just want to do the odd mythic+ or the odd PvP event. Even if you don't want to do that, we'd love to have more decent people to chat with.

Bottom line is this: We want to provide an environment that doesn't remove you from active raiding if say you have a baby, you actually want to go do something on the weekend, or you just don't feel like playing one week. We understand, and while, yes we'd love your attendance most days, we realize that things happen! All you need to do is be on and if were raiding and you log in late say something in guild and you'll be invited! Super easy system, no trial period, you keep BoEs that drop for you. We're pretty chill in general.

So please find me in game or shoot me a message Battletag: Atariya#1385 I'd love to chat!
1 Like
Hey we killed Zul, but we still need some sweet dps people to come join us!
Hello, I added u on bnet and was wanting to chat with u about your guild.
Looking to join returning player, sent request through guild finder and battlenet
Hi,
Just got back into the game after taking a break for 2 years.

Have Mythic raiding experience from WoD. But with reduced playing time, looking for Guild that runs Mythic Dungeons, Raids etc over the weekend (Fri through Sun).

Since, I just got back into the game, and starting from scratch, looking for a Guild, open to new players. I can do Mythic Dungeons on weekdays (if planned in advance, since I have less playing time on weekdays).

Ready to Heal or Tank and preference in that order (Have Shaman (Heal), Monk (Heal/Tank), DK (Tank) and DH (Tank).

Contact - Arvad#1507
Updated for current needs and progression.
11/10/2018 05:36 PMPosted by Manariir
Hi,
Just got back into the game after taking a break for 2 years.

Have Mythic raiding experience from WoD. But with reduced playing time, looking for Guild that runs Mythic Dungeons, Raids etc over the weekend (Fri through Sun).

Since, I just got back into the game, and starting from scratch, looking for a Guild, open to new players. I can do Mythic Dungeons on weekdays (if planned in advance, since I have less playing time on weekdays).

Ready to Heal or Tank and preference in that order (Have Shaman (Heal), Monk (Heal/Tank), DK (Tank) and DH (Tank).

Contact - Arvad#1507

Hi Manariir, I'm currently pretty full on tanks and healers (with actually tons of back ups). If you have ranged dps offspec on your shaman I could guarantee a raid spot but at this time we're very full on tanks and healers and melee dps for raid content, though have tanks and healers for mythic plus is always nice as well. If you're still interested please contact me in game!
Hi, As long as the mythic plus contents are run over the weekend, I am interested.
Will add you on battle.net.

Updated for current needs, come join our dysfunctional family!

When I die I want my body donated to science. But more specifically, a scientist who is working on bringing dead guys back to life.

1 Like

Bumped for new recruitment needs etc

We still need DPS

Everyone is not made fun of equally. I haven’t been able to shred the chubby chaser label for 10 years!

jk… Guild is great.

Updated for recruitment needs and because I’m finally back in game, come help up finish out heroic!

Still in need of a few strong DPS! Can also always use people that are comfortable in multiple roles.

Fun guild with good people just trying to get stuff done and have a good time doing it.

Were one azshara kill away from a full clear! Come help us DPS the crap out of her!

Many Queen Az kills now!

Hi there! Would you guys have any room for a BM hunter who’s just back from a 3 month break and had some catching up to do? Would love to chat with you all!