LF Fri-Monday raiding guild. 470ilvl. 2kio. 5/12M exp

Hello! My friend and I are both 5/12M with pulls on Xanesh, we’re looking for a 2 day guild that raids anywhere between 7pm EST to 11pm EST on any of those days. Horde preferably.

Classes that we can play
Me: Enh/Resto shaman/ele (preferred)
Holy/Prot pally

Friend: Disc/Shadow (preferred)
Feral/Guardian

Both of us can link logs upon request.

Leave your discord/bnet and I’ll contact you if the fit seems right

hey would love to chat hit me at cran#1145

Still looking :slight_smile:

Hi,

We could fit both of you guys into raid - likely even on your preferred roles. We are currently 4/12 mythic, Shad down. I believe we will get hive mind soon. We raid sat/sun. We do raid slightly later than you are looking for - we end at 12 PM EST. If you would like to talk, hit me up in game, Vycos#1655.

Imagine is a late night raiding guild on Tichondrius. We are a semi-hardcore team with a 9 hour raid week. (3 hours a night.) Our goal is to achieve cutting edge each tier, but we also place a high value on the community atmosphere of our raid. We require the drive to improve your character and be prepared for progression. We took a brief hiatus, but are coming back with a majority of the roster at 9/12M.

CURRENT NEEDS- ANY RANGED DPS, Disc/Holy Priest, Resto Druid

Applicants must be able to provide warcraftlogs to mythic kills/prog.

Raid Times:
9:00 - 12:00 PST (12:00 - 3:00 EST) / Tue, Wed, Thu

What we expect from our raiders:
-Be online 15 minutes early or notify the guild in advance of planned absences/tardiness
-Have exceptional awareness of mechanics and the raid in general
-Understand when you screw up, and be able to own up to it
-Be prepared for being swapped in/out of fights when needed to maintain roster readiness
-Have a positive attitude or be able to fake one!

What we provide:
-Flasks, Enchants, Gems, and other Raid Supplies
-Late night players, for all you night owls out there
-Multiple groups for M+

We require use of Discord, Exorsus Raid Tools, DBM/BigWigs, and WeakAuras.

To Apply:
-Go to tinyurl. com/sqcvur4
Please contact us via Btag if you have questions:
Killingjoke#11748 (Discord: Killingjoke#3869) or Captain#12193 (Discord: Captain#0862)

Bit too late sorry

Still looking for the best fit!

Doesn’t have to be a 5/12M guild

We’re always looking for ranged DPS!

Color Blind - 8/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 8/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 3/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 12/12H Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 6/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Rage II on Mal’Ganis

Tues/Wed 8 to 11pm EST

Former CE guild rebuilding to finish this tier and go into Shadowlands strong, looking for ranged DPS with Heal/Tank OS - Pushing into mythic this reset and onwards - Up to 9/12M Experienced raiders on the team!

JustOz#11537

Hi Xarenore,

Pandamonium is a weekend raiding guild that goes from 7 PM EST to 10 on Sat/Sun. Currently 9/12 and looking for ranged dps and/or heals to help us push for CE.

I know you said you prefer horde, but if you’re interested in a change of pace (and an objectively better main hub, having played both sides myself this xpac, Boralus > Dazar’alor), I think our GM Atrianna would love to speak to the two of you. Here’s the spam below: