LF Forsaken RP guild

I’m looking for a Forsaken RP guild. Been away from the game for awhile last time i played was in WOD new to rp but would like to find a guild to get me started

2 Likes

Hail, Skurgz. Pull up a chair and grab a flagon of warm mead to cure the chill of the grave.

There are likely others, but currently, the active Forsaken guilds I know of are:

• The Royal Apothecary Society
  • Convocation of Darkness
  • The Hand of Tirisfal

May you find what you seek.

2 Likes

Hi Skurgz!

Welcome back :smile: If you have any interest in the Cult of Forgotten Shadows (dark religion and shadow magic), we over at Convocation of Darkness might be a good fit for you. We’ve been steadily growing throughout Dragonflight and have a mixture of social and D20 events including some occasional groups for PvE and PvP forming (although our main focus is and always will be RP).

If any of that sounds interesting, you can read a little more about our guild and find our Google Form application over on our forum post: [H-RP] <Convocation of Darkness> Cult of Forgotten Shadows RP

Shadows guide! :ghost:

1 Like

And, on July 22nd at 6pm server there is a Shadow sermon happening at the Sepulcher in Silverpine. There will be a number of Forsaken there you can interact with.

Not just from Forsaken guilds, but some from solid RP guilds which have a good size Forsaken branch too.

2 Likes