LF for Mythic Guild 8.3

Hello,

I am currently 6/8M TEP, but our guild quit raiding in November, so I took a break. I currently play either frost mage, ele sham, or DH. I am not sure if our guild is coming back in 8.3 yet, so I am in the market of finding a new guild. I prefer an established guild that cleared at least 5/8M for TEP.

Please comment below about your guild and I will reach out to you if it seems like something I am interested in. Thank you

Prowess

Immediate class needs (as of 12/31/19):
Note: “High” means that there’s an immediate position available for the class/spec mentioned. “Low” means that while we’re happy with the class currently on our roster, we would still consider someone who could pull competitive numbers. Our roster is very flexible, so even if your class is listed as "Low” don’t let it deter you from submitting an application with us.

DPS:
Druid (Boomkin): High
Mage: High
Priest: High
Rogue: High
Shaman (Elemental): High
Warlock: High

About Us:
Prowess is a Mythic progression guild on Malganis, a high pop Horde dominated realm. The guild was founded in October of 2019 with the humble desire to be a guild that could completely clear all Mythic content while it was still relevant, and also maintain an environment that was both competitive and friendly. It is comprised of some of the top players across several MMOs who have played together for years.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday - Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Officer Contacts:
Santô – Recruitment
• Santo#11753 (Battle-Net)
• Santo#2571 (Discord)

We’re always interested in trialing exceptional players, so if you think you could be a solid addition to our guild, please get in contact with us today!

Thank you for taking the time to look into us, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hi, my guild was 4/8m before our raid team dissolved right around classic wow was released. We cleared Mythic Ashvane pre-nerfs, and got 8/9M last tier in Battle of Dazar’alor. We’re looking to have you join Ele Shaman particularly, but your other toons are rather interesting too.

We raid t/w/th 6-9 PM CST. Add me at jmo#11508 if this interests you at all. :slight_smile:

game is dead now so go get a girlfriend

1 Like