LF for Laid Back Raiding Guild

I’m looking for a laid back raiding who preferably raids later in the evenings and weekends. I’ve been playing since vanilla and miss raiding with a steady guild. Currently my hunter is my main but I have tons of alts that I am slowly leveling. I have 2 kids so I’m hoping to raid later in the evening after they are in bed.

We are not Communists (H) Malganis is looking for a few people. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We’re adding people working our way through normal then heroic Nathria. In need of a few more dps and healers. We do mythic+ on our off nights for anyone interested. Most members are 30+ Feel free to add me on Discord MtMan#2491 or BNet MtMan#1965 for any questions.

I think you might be a great candidate for my clan. We are called “The Brotherhood Gaming”, if you want to look us up in-game. You’re also free to message me on discord, at Byron Cavendish#0078, or battlenet at TBbyron#1253 if you have any questions for me.

Anyway, our elevator pitch is that we’re an eight year old clan, but we’ve just made the move from Destiny 2, so we are rebuilding within WoW. we’re 21 or older (mostly 30’s), and we are looking for new folks to be active in our community, whether it be raids, mythic runs, pvp, or even just hanging out socially. We aren’t super sweaty, no squeakers, and we play for fun, so we’re not going to harass you about your build or choices.

Chimerical A guild on proudmoore is a laid back new guild we are 10/10N 3/10 Heroic we raid Tue/wed 9pm to 12am est looking for all spots but tank plenty of fun and cool people to run dungeons and hang out with all around good guild for anyone no matter past raid experience. thefonze#1383 if your interested

[A][Suramar] We are very laid back and looking for members we are just starting up and looking to put a M+ team together and get to raids but recruiting right now. If you or anyone is interested

My battle tag is Gravebound#1679

[A][Sargeras] New guild to server - looking to build good community and push into PVE - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey! Check us out and see if we may be a fit for you! [A][Aerie Peak]<Safehouse> Late Night Tues/Thurs

Hey Winafred, if you can do Tues & Thurs from 10pm-1am EST, add me at Rawrabear#1450 and lets chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-310h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders/814059