LF for a Guild

Just looking for a casual-semihardcoreish guild that invite new raiders. As I have no raid experience. I want to hangout and have fun but IRL comes first. So that’s a thing.

Hello Salamordor! I own a small, casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for upcoming SL content. Our goal is to get a 10-15 player raid group to run Saturday & Sundays 9pm - 12am EST. We also plan do do m+ runs in time.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling.

If you’re interested, my discord is Zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hi Salamordor, (Wraith) [Illidan] is being reformed for Shadowlands, we are trying to recruit players for our raid roster with the goal to progress through normal/heroic raiding and still enjoy the game in not the most hardcore setting. If you have any questions hit me up on discord.
Jerobi#1664

Hello there!

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Recruiting:
1 MDPS (Frost / UH DK)
1 Healer (Disc / Holy Priest)

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

Greetings Salamordor, ‘Rejected Gods’ is a new guild on Azshara that is building a core raid group and playing competitive pvp. we have a very casual, and non-toxic focus towards raiding. Would love to talk with you more about joining.

Gubbs#1421 in wow - Hope to chat with you soon.

Hello, Salamordor!

Give this ad spam a quick read, and I think you’ll see that First Azeroth Command is the place you want to be!

Is your current guild full of unhelpful, disinterested people who barely do anything anymore?
Do you want to be part of a community of friends, who truly enjoy the game, and love hanging out together?
Would you like to run dungeons/raids with people who won’t yell at you, or make you feel stupid for making mistakes?

First Azeroth Command may be just the guild you’re looking for!

First Azeroth Command is a team of veteran, adult players who have created an active guild, (and our own Discord), in pursuit of achieving end-game content. While that may be our ultimate goal, it is not our only focus. We welcome levelers, PvPers, PvEers, and those who just want to play the game in a stress-free community.

Combined, the creators of First Azeroth Command have decades of WoW experience, and a desire to share it. Your current playing ability does not matter. You might be the best in your class, or you might have just created an account; as long as you have a positive attitude, you are welcome to join.

We run instances on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday nights, typically starting at 7:00PM EST and wrapping up around 10:00PM (Raid nights are T/Th). If you can make it, great! If you can’t, that’s great too! We’re flexible, and realize that real life obligations take precedence.

PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
Guild leadership strives to ensure that every member enjoys their playing experience in an affirming, tolerant, intimidation-free environment. Players who are arrogant, intolerant, rude, hateful, and/or have a generally poor attitude are not who we are looking for. “Try-hards” and “git-gud” types are not welcome. We are a guild; we succeed together and we fail together. No individual is greater than the group. Ever. It’s as simple as that.

So, whether you are new to the game, or have played since vanilla, we want YOU to join First Azeroth Command and make the most of your time in Azeroth! Contact us today!

Email address: first.azeroth.command@gmail.com
Twitter: @AzcomC
Discord: ObiWonCanolii#5288 or Moisley#4549
Bnet: Moisley#1537

Hello Salamordor, I hope you’re well today. I really enjoy playing with the guild I’m a part of: Pandamonium on Zul’jin. We’re a mature guild of laid back adults. We have a drama free community and always respect IRL first. If you’re interested in learning more about our guild and community please visit our website: https://pandaguild.io/

[H] Unknown Identity- Illidan

Beyond the Grove is a brand new Alliance raiding guild on the realms Argent Dawn - The Scryers,

-We are looking to recruit all players to fill the roster to raid for AOTC in Shadowlands.
-Were a group of friends that formerly raided for AOTC in BFA and some returning players as well!

• We plan on pushing M+ keys and consistently raiding for AOTC!
    -We also are inviting all casual players to come and enjoy a relaxed and friendly environment where everyone can hangout and level and dungeon/PVP.
    If your still looking let me know!

< RPG Resurgence > is a newly formed Horde guild on Thrall. We are creating a semi-hardcore raiding guild with social members included. We are looking for everything right now, and while we are planning on pushing past heroic into mythic in Shadowlands we also don’t want to do the standard requirement of making people sit on a bench or play on a different class if they don’t want to.

Our expectations:

• Players must know their class and spec
  • Players must be willing to take criticism and change talents as needed
  • Players will need to be dedicated with an 85% attendance minimum

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs/Fri 7-11 PM EST
Sat (Alt runs) 8-12 PM EST

If a social community with a semi-hardcore raiding core to it is something that interests you, feel free to contact myself at Heruwolf#1364 or GethOverlord#1157

P.S. None of my characters in the forums are in this guild because of the age of the guild itself and that I transferred my characters to Thrall and the Forums haven’t caught up.

Hi, Salamordor. is currently recruiting.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hzuljin-us-amused-is-recruiting-for-shadowlands-heroic-raids-and-m-monthurs-8-11pm-est/728618

Top of the morning to you!

Offtime is forming up for morning raiding on Sargeras!

Our goal: To be the top alliance morning guild and get them Cutting Edges! The leadership is comprised of players that have achieved CE in current and prior expansions.

Raid times will be 9am-12pm EST // 8am -11am CST // 7am - 10am MST // 6am - 9am PST! We will be raiding at least 2 days per week, possibly adding a third day for alt clears.

Join us for coffee, cocktails and a good ol’ time!

To inquire add Mindclash#1800 on Bnet or Mindclash#4038 on discord!