LF fairly casual m+ and raiding guild

Hello,

Old school player recently getting back into retail, it was BFA the last time I did any significant key pushing or raiding.

Been enjoying playing my tried and true resto shaman as well as getting back into my Brew, either of which would be available.

Looking for fairly casual home preferably with an older group makeup. Primary playing times are weekends as well as weekdays between 7-10est. While I would like to get back into pushing keys and raiding to some extent, my hardcore days are well in the past. I do not like to pug much if I can and thus looking for a new home of like minded players

Theaftermax#1250

1 Like

Sent a friends request

Hey there,

Saw your post and we at VexX may be the right home you are looking to join! I would love to talk further, if you could add me on discord: mrjuxtv

I look forward to hearing back from you!

-Jux

Hiya Fluidized!

We may fit what you are looking for! Though we range in age we only accept adult mbrs. If you would like to chat more, my info is at the end of post.

Tattered Remains
Area 52
Horde

Want a permanent raid spot?
Looking for a laid back guild?
Need assistance with leveling, gearing or class/spec questions? Or maybe just somewhere to hang and chat?

Tattered Remains is accepting all levels, Classes and Specs!

About Our Guild:
We are a small guild (returning, been back full swing for 2 months) working towards building for the new expansion.

We are an adult only guild (If you are easily offended, we may not be the guild for you)

We are currently running Myhtic+
Normal 9/9 (alt & new mbr gearing)
Heroic Raiding 7/9 (currently pugging into groups) Working towards Mythic Raiding.

What We Are looking for:
• Not easily offended
• Socializing
• Patient with new members and rebuilding guild (If you choose you can assist as well)
• Communication
• Willing to learn and participate (even teach/guide)
• Available for raid (life happens so give notice unless extreme emergency)
• Mythic+ not mando. But recommended if you want to get into Mythic Raiding.

We would like to get back to the glory days of smashing content and climbing charts. Having guild events, farming mounts, PvP, and working on achievements.

Need:
Tanks: CLOSED
Heals: OPEN (Excluding Sham, Pali)
Melee: OPEN (Excluding Pali)
Ranged: OPEN

Raid Days & Times
SAT-SUN
10 Pm Est (Server) 7 Pm Pst Start time.
1 Am Est (Server) 10 Pm Pst Stop time.
(Or longer dependent on everyones spirits)

Mythic+
Daily if you choose to join.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at:
Bnet: Splicer6#1113
Disc: Splicer666

Can also join New Community
Tattered Remains, to chat! Or apply in game!

Hello,

If relocating is an option for you, please check us out, you sound like a good fit! We’re in Stormrage (Alliance).

Hi Fluidized!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild is thriving; however, we are in need of recruiting more friends for Season 3 and future expansions and you’re invited! Whether you are a new player, returning player, or and alt looking for a place to call home.

We are a laid-back casual guild for adults who play when they can while keeping the social aspect of the game alive. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. With a Saturday raid team focused on Normal difficulty/Timewalking raids for those looking to experience the raid in a stress-free environment with a group of friends or for people who have never raided before and are looking to learn or just run an extra raid that week on one of their alts.

We are looking to rebuild our Primary raid team with the goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. Times are Thursday/Friday 7:30PM EST – 10:00PM EST

Regardless of what content you enjoy, you are welcome to take flight with us and enjoy the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Hi Fluidized,

I run a small casual social guild on Proudmoore. We are always on discord when we are playing and are rebuilding after not playing since mid shadowlands and plan to run both some mythic+ and casual raid some. We are also super alt friendly as my current guild members each have at least 6 characters.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame and I sent a friend request on battle net.

Any chance you could do 10pm-1am EST on Tues and Thurs? Vitae Rising is an adult-only AOTC guild on Thrall, and we’d love to add a Shaman to our team. Mostly middle-aged folks here, and many of our members enjoy running keys outside of raids. If you’d like to talk further, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450 or on discord at Fenrirulv.

Hello,
I belong to a wonderful guild. We are cross-faction, and we even have a community so you could come say hi without changing servers. Here is a link to more info from our GM: