LF EST Family Friendly Allliance guild (❍❛‿❛❍)

My daughter and I :family_man_girl: are looking for an active family friendly Alliance guild that does progressive raiding and keystone mythics. My main is a 429 Balance Druid. My daughter just completed her AOTC achievement for Eternal Palace with her 437 DH tank. She has a 431 Resto Druid healer as well. Desired raid times are preferably weekends and/or early-ish weeknights (we have early morning work and school.) We are on Runetotem/Uther but a realm change is an option (and probably necessary.) Please let us know if your guild would be a good fit.
Thanks a million!

We are actually pretty family friendly over here. We tend to skew a little bit older, so we tend to take a bit more ‘positive pete’ approach to things. We are 4/8M, with raid times of Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. If any of that sounds interesting, feel free to give me a btag add - Conzeula#1172

My guild is on Runetotem/Uther and we are close to finishing up heroic EP, looking for a couple more dps and a healer or tank. Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us

1 Like

Finding a guild that doesn’t raid too late is tough to find. A weekend raiding guild would work.

Hello, please check out us and see if we might be a good fit for you two. [A] <Purveyors of Darkness> Sunday AOTC SFO Looking for More for Dragonflight

Looking forward to hearing from you!