LF Dwarf RP!

Hello there!

I’m a recently returning player looking to dive into some RP, but don’t particularly find random city walk-up RP as reason enough to justify my sub since it’s the end of the expansion and I have little interest in doing content this late in the game.

Are there any dwarf (or dwarf/gnome) exclusive RP guilds/groups buzzing about? Dwarves are definitely my favorite Alliance race and it’d be great to find a group of other stout folks :}. I am not opposed to starting something up, but first and foremost I’m throwing this feeler out there! If anyone is interested in getting in touch, I can also post my discord/battletag.

Hope to see some interest/get some info!

1 Like

Vigilants of Tyr run by Rufaic is mostly dwarves and gnomes, but not exclusive to them, and is active.

There’s the Dwarven Vanguard around, but they are not actively holding rp events to my understanding.

I heard someone mention a guild called Clan Thundermantle, an old guild that is coming back after hiatus, but I haven’t seen anything solid for recruiting yet. I’ll see if I can find the gm’s name.

Battlestein Company, a former guild, is coming back in community form in the very near future. It’s a crafting/adventuring focused. Mostly dwarf, but not exclusive. (Battlestein is the best, but then again, I am biased.)

And then there’s the Assembly of Three Hammers (Dwarven Senate), that is mostly just political type rp for dwarves, but we are hoping to get some adventuring type events going in the near future.

That’s all I can think of off the top of my head.

ETA: I forgot the Moot this Saturday! Good old drunken, Dwarven party. Open to all! There’s a drinking contest, flex off, lava crab fishing, and something with robots. I just bumped the thread for it.

4 Likes

Dwarven Vanguard is very active again! Events pretty much weekly!
I also highly recommend them!

3 Likes