LF CE Weekend Raiding Guild

Hello, I am looking for a CE weekend raiding guild for SL. Friday/Sat/Sun, any time. Any realm. Horde or Alliance.

I am currently a 4/12 Mythic iLvL 478 Vengeance/Havoc DH. I achieved this rating entirely through PUGs as my guild is incapable of serious raiding, although I do serve as raid leader on our normal mode attempts. For SL, I would like to help a guild achieve CE content. I can commit a large amount of time to farming, dailies, professions, visions, gold, etc. to maximize my character. I might switch classes when SL is released if DH’s are not competitive in a raid depending on available raid slots. I have numerous max level alts.

I would also like to bring 2 other players with me. They are both recently returning players who will wait for SL to start raiding content and would accept a Team B (Normal-Heroic) position as they are mostly interested in Mythic+ dungeons.

Thank you for reading.

Cobaine,

Take a few minutes and read over my recruitment post. It’ll give you some backstory on our guild and what we’re looking to accomplish moving into SL. Your friends would be welcomed to join, but anyone that wants to be a part of our mythic core raid is required to fill out the application (link in the post). If you choose to move forward with our process, someone in recruitment will reach out to you to schedule the next step.

Hey there, Cobaine! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a mythic weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 11/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332