LF Casual Weekend Guild

Not looking to get into heavy mythic progression. I like to play a lot of alts, and really only have time to raid on the weekends. But I’d like to be part of a guild that I can contribute to and be a part of.

My raid experience is as follows:
AOTC Antours
AOTC 3/8M Uldir
AOTC 1/9M BoD
AOTC CoS

I have a few classes I’d be willing to play. Just don’t have that much time these days. Mainly MM Hunter and Destro Lock, but I also have DH, Monk, Rogue, DK, and almost done leveling this Warrior and a Pally pretty soon.

I’d like to stay Horde, but server doesn’t matter too much. Thurs/Fri/Sat for raiding is what I’m looking for, but will be available Mon/Tues/Weds for M+.

Quick bump, will ding 120 tonight on my warrior and start gearing up soon!

hi there!
For Crits and Giggles is accepting casual players and players that are interested in raiding trying to rebuild our raiding team we are 7/9N BoD and 1/2 Cos. We raid on Saturdays 8pm to 11pm central time. We are on US-Rexxar Server.
We also do achievement runs and mythics plusses and help people out leveling. Hope to hear from you:smile:
My Btag- Valckin#11875
Alliance

Hiya! Here is my recruitment post. Give a read and holler!

Your post doens’t mention what two days you raid, but I might be interested if it’s Fri/Sat!

Hey Agonyw,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 8/9M raid leader, we will likely work on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere . We are always willing to help a guildie gear up a toon so they can participate in raiding and m+ . Due to a very recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps at this time.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing to the guild’s success. We are also LGBT friendly.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

Hey Agonyw, if you are still looking for a raiding spot /guild for weekend we do have availability. I know you did not mention Sunday but if that is an option for you we raid 6-9pm central Saturday and Sunday(7-10pm local/server) on US Zuljin horde side. I would love to talk with you and see if that is something you would be interested in or like to try if possible. Have a good one!

Hey! Sorry about that. Our raid days are Tue and Wed. =(

Hi Agony,

Ours Is The Fury - Turalyon
AOTC raiding Fri/Sat 8:30-11:00 est
9/9h, 2/2h

I’d like to talk later. If you’re interested, feel free to reach out.

btag: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam: