LF casual raiding guild

I’m a father of 4 and do not have alot of time to raid. Luckily enough i can play during the day when im at work so I have time to do all the grindy stuff.

LF a guild that raids one night a week preferably on a weeknight. I am very casual with the time i have to play but I do like to min/max my toons and take raiding very seriously with the time I have. I know there are guilds out there that fit this playstyle. Thanks in advanced!

We’ve been looking for you!!! The Grateful Undead is a tight group of people that know that real life comes first. we have events weekly like raiding/M+/pvp! we keep it very light an casual but try to push content to the best of our ability. Our goal is provide an environment that fosters friendships because the game is only better with people you can hang with and crack jokes with.

contact Tumblefoot or just apply

1 Like

Hi! I am one of the GMs for Rejected Gods on Azshara. We are a new guild who want to raid casually and if we get to heroic great but were not setting expectations before we get there. We do not believe in checking logs and yelling at people, we really want to learn together. We also plan on only raiding one day a week Tuesdays around 7est. We like having time off so that we dont get frustrated with eachother!
Our other GM is really looking at doing some rated BGs and we also plan to do M+.

You can reach out to us in discord or on BNET if youre interested! We hope to hear from you!

BNet- Tyyrial#1420
Discord- Tyyrial#3228

1 Like

Hey there Apexiss! Noticed you said that you can play during the day. If that also means you could raid during the day, then see below for some information about our guild. :slight_smile:

Project Cloverfield (Mal’ganis Server) is expanding with a new daytime Heroic/AOTC raiding group at 11AM Server time / 12PM Eastern Time on Wednesdays. We are currently looking for all roles for players who enjoy raiding, mythic+, PvP, and more.

You can see more information about our guild at our forum post: [H] [Mal'Ganis] <Project Cloverfield> LF Daytime/Morning Raiders for SL (11 AM CST/ST Wed)

Feel free to reach out if you are interested or have any questions!
Battlenet: Noelzy#11138
Discord: Noel#0993