LF Casual Raiding Guild

My husband and I are looking to transfer to this server but wanted to see if there were any guilds out there doing some casual(ish) raiding. We’re looking for a nice friendly community that has active discord and lots of people to do runs with (high level and low level alt dungeons).

Right now, I have a level 60 Holy Paladin. Been raiding MC/Ony since November but was in a guild that had not downed domo or rag (have downed both many times in the past - vanilla vet).

My husband is leveling a warrior. He likes to tank but will dps if needed. Right now his character (and my Priest alt) are level 39 and 38…we’re committed to getting him lvled to 60 asap. That will give me 2 level 60 healers.

We live in Nor Cal near SF area and would like to be in a guild with a higher population of west coast people. We’re super chill, helpful, and love to have a fun time BSing on discord. We met 13 years ago playing vanilla (he lived in Florida back then)…so Wow is in our blood.

Please message me here or via discord if you have a home that looks like a good fit.

My discord tag is: Baebee#1337, Btag is: NorCalRose#1260

Look forward to hearing from ya’ll :slight_smile: <3

1 Like

Kingdom raids late night mon, tue, thur 10-1 pst, still working on filling our roster

more info here:

Take a peek at EVO. :slight_smile:

What I love most about Evolution is it’s people. We, the guild leaders, have carefully built a small but great community in which all types of wow players are welcome. Our community is full of laughs, it’s diverse, it’s knowledge, experienced, and we have a lot of fun. We’ve built this by emphasizing the quality of the people in the guild matters more than the number of people in it. As a result our community is made up of mostly adults ranging in age from the mid 20’s to the mid 50’s. If you joined EVO you won’t find toxicity here, and no drama or negative elitism either, You will find a group of accepting people who work hard for each other and support each-others needs as well as the guild’s. For example, currently many of us are working on farming the materials needed to provide all of our raid healers with a Hide of the Wild cloak.

The core of EVO came from a pvp server that was horribly unbalanced. As working adults and parents our time is precious so we rerolled on Atiesh and, eventually, server transferred our 60’s here. Due to starting over and rebuilding EVO on Atiesh we are getting to the first round of endgame raiding a little late.

Currently we are looking for players who will fit in with our community and also round out our raid group. We are building our raid group to a specific comp and as a result we are looking for active players of the following classes/specs: Mages, Warlocks, Holy Paladins, Rogues, Shadow Priests, resto druids, feral druids, and a boomkin or 2. We hope to start full EVO raids at the end of January and ask that those who are interested be level 55+ and/or able to reach level 58, be geared, and attuned by the 28th.

Loot will be done by a loot council of three. The council will consist of 1 guild officer and the other two will be chosen randomly at the beginning of each raid. Factors such as attendance, personal performance, the significance of the upgrade, and more will all be considered when rewarding loot.

Due to the fact that many of us are working adults, or we have kids, our raid times are as follows. Tuesday we will raid at 8pm server and Sunday at 3pm server. The Tuesday raid will be shorter and last no more than a couple hours. The Sunday raid at 3pm will be our primary raid where we work on the bulk of our progression.

If this sounds good to you please contact me here or look me up, or another guild leader, in-game and let’s chat. The other guild leaders are: Moonsyndia, Ceraffin, Tenebreus, Boosty, Nemby, JudiDench, HelenMirren, Syreilyda, and Tkipp.

Thanks!

Valturian - GM of Evolution