LF casual or semi hardcore weekend raiding team (prefer late)

I am a 408 resto shaman newly returned to the game, the key thing I am looking for is a fun guild that can clear heroic and get a few mythic kills in. I am no means looking for cutting edge, I am looking for gamers that I can get along with, run mythic + with (this is important to me more than raiding) and can clear some content in raiding while having fun. I understand all guilds have cliques, but I want something that is welcoming. I do have a raid team with during the week, but they are all strictly late night players. I am looking for something thats late but not super late, say around 8 CST or later. If the guild is active thats a huge plus! I went 6/8M last tier, and enjoyed myself, but I am limited on time this tier and the future. If y’all have something that fits let me know! You can reach me at Discord only funfacts#4699

Hey there I added your discord :smiley: My bnet is also Rawra#1290!

We are 5/9M on horde. We really could use a Shaman (ele/resto) We raid TUE/WED 815-1115 CST. I know you looking for weekend but if these days also work out for you please reach out to chat more. We are very active, we run alt/heroic on THUR we RBG on FRI/SUN and M+ as a guild on MON (M+throughout the entire week for most as well). Love to chat!

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST
Progressing on Heroic Crucible and Mythic BoD

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you if you’re flexible on the start time we start at 7 central. We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens :slight_smile:

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 1/2 H CoS. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

I am starting a new 1 day a week raiding guild. The guild will be doing heroic and early mythic kills. We are horde on Turalyon. Raid is Sat 7:30-11pm cst (8:30-12 est). I would love to chat with you!

Cinnebuns#1943