LF Casual Normal/Heroic Raid and M+ Guild

Hi all, healer main (mistweaver monk) LF chill guild to run normal/heroic raids, M+, and meme with. Firm believer in real life and online friendships coming first, raiding prog coming second. Just want a place where everyone shows up, does their best, and doesn’t judge each other for the inevitable mistake. We’re all just people doing our best in the hellish world trying to have a decent time.

Ideal raiding time is Saturday night. I’m on west coast but flexible. Thrall server horde, but with x-faction and x-realm guilds, doesn’t matter too much.

Hope everyone has a passable Wednesday.

–Sputumchunk

Hi there!

I saw your post and wanted to reach out about my guild, Mechanophobia. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 PM - 11:30 PM EST and are focused on AOTC progression. We’ve got a solid group, including a Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, and Pres Evoker, and we’re looking for another healer to round out our team.

We’re a drama-free guild that values communication and making everyone feel like part of the community. We also run Mythic+ regularly and have a super fun, active Discord. We provide gems, enchants, feasts, and can help with anything else you might need.

Let me know if you’re interested or want to chat more!

Hello! :smiley:

Just wanted to reach out and let you know about our guild! Please let me know if you’re interested! You would be a perfect fit <3

Interested! I’ll DM you in-game with my discord handle when I’m on tomorrow night. Tonight is D&D night :yum: