LF Casual Normal and Heroic Raiding on Thrall

My partner and I are searching for a casual raiding guild on Thrall. We would ideally commit to one night a week of normal or heroic raiding but open to 2 nights if they work with our limited schedule.

Available Days/Times
Thursday, Sunday and Monday between 7:30-11:00 PM EST

About Us
The guild we were a part of recently disbanded so we are looking for a new community to join and raid with. I raid on Tuesday and Wednesday on my main Warlock, hence the limited availability.

This alt lock (Xalacath) is at 470+ ilvl, but I also have a Vengeance DH (Bhramari) that has tanked most of heroic and a frost mage (Jure) around 450. I have been raiding since BFA and have AotC and some mythic experience. I am open to raiding on any of the above characters or working on another alt if a healing spot is needed to be filled.

My partner is new to WoW this tier and is just getting into the raiding scene. She claimed AotC a couple of weeks ago and is hoping to continue working on her craft with a good community ahead of the next tier. She would primarily be raiding with her BM Hunter but she also has a Frost Mage alt. Her main is Ozugi@thrall

Reach out to me on discord or in game with any questions or if you think your community might be a good fit!

Discord: bagmitten