LF Casual Mythic+/Raiding Guild

looking for a chill casual guild that does mythic+ and does the current raid content ive been on hiatus for a bit but finally came back and want to find a guild to call home and have fun with ppl availability is usually Sundays Wednesday and friday usually anytime those days thank for checking out my post

Hi Divinelightz - We’re creating an AOTC raid team here at Spun, forming some solid M+ teams, and welcoming casual players as well. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our guild, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

Seems like a cool place def want to know what you guys are all about

1 Like

Awesome Divine - add me on Discord and we can connect there! :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195