LF Casual Mythic+/Raiding Guild

looking for a chill casual guild that does mythic+ and does the current raid content ive been on hiatus for a bit but finally came back and want to find a guild to call home and have fun with ppl availability is usually Sundays Wednesday and friday usually anytime those days thank for checking out my post

Hi Divinelightz - We’re creating an AOTC raid team here at Spun, forming some solid M+ teams, and welcoming casual players as well. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our guild, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

β€”About our AOTC raid teamβ€”

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

β€”Raid Timesβ€”

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

Seems like a cool place def want to know what you guys are all about

1 Like

Awesome Divine - add me on Discord and we can connect there! :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195