LF Casual Leveling and Social Guild

Hello everybody!

I’m looking for a casual, social, leveling guild that also does a bit of raiding and PvP.

I’m currently working on leveling a Hunter, DH, Warrior and Pally. Will be doing a Shaman when I unlock Kul Tiran eventually. No raiding experience but would like to learn to raid when I get geared up; or start raiding in next xpac.

I’m on here and there because of school but will be on most evenings after 5:30pm PST in March.

1 Like

Hi Jerlah!

My guild, Morning Coffee, might be of interest to you if you’re still looking for a casual guild!

Due to everyone’s schedules, we have members on during all different times of the day, but primarily most are on between 7pm to 2am EST (4pm to 11pm PST). While we primarily focus on raiding and keys right now, we’re always welcoming new, returning or veteran players who are also leveling. We have consistent events posted on our calendar and provide:

• Leveling Grinds
  • Achievement / Transmog Events
  • PVP Events
  • Fun Warfronts
  • Weekly Islands
  • Dungeon Runs
  • Community Events

Our raid nights are Wednesday and Friday from 8:30pm to 11pm EST. No raid experience is perfectly fine and we are more then happy to help players learn and progress in a comfortable, fun and safe manner.

Let me know if this sounds good to you, and you can contact me by:

Discord: ßelnor#0993
BTag: Extravegant#1534