LF - Casual - Helpful - Friendly Guild

Just coming back to the game, skipped havent played since 8.1 and have a lot to catch up on, but im looking for a casual guild, friendly, helpful. on Stormrage. Havent raided since MoP and not really into it anymore, more into dungeons and such. Anyways if you think thats your guild I love to hear from ya. Thanks Grub

Guild Name: Dumbledores Army
Realm: Blackrock
Contacts: Melldainiel
Battle-Tag: Meldainiel#1433
Guild Type: Social with Raiding Aspirations

About Us: Dumbledores Army is a newly formed guild (still gathering signatures) with a focus on leveling and creating a core raiding team for the release of Shadowlands in December 2020. We offer a no pressure environment for members. If you would rather quest alone, that is fine. If you want help, that is fine too. Raid spots will be decided at a later date. Dumbledores Army is 18+ for language and content. All are welcome and hate speech, racism, and bigotry will not be tolerated.

Guild Goals: To be a mid size guild with active players. Ultimately, a 10 man raid team (broken down to 2-5 player teams) to be well formed and practiced by the release of Shadowlands. Discord to be created once guild reaches 10 active players.

A Bit about me: I have been an off and on WoW player since the release of Burning Crusade with a heavy emphasis on questing. I am an altoholic and have a busy real life so I like to come to a peaceful place when I play. Melldainiel is my main and has also been seen as Meldainiel and Mellimeldisi. I am currently trying to unlock my allied races and can be seen online often.

Recruitment:
All levels and positions available. Inactive players will be kicked after 1 month offline unless you let me know.

Raid Times:
TBD

If you’re interested in our guild, please send me a message on my battlenet as I may be on an alt.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also contact our Recruitment Assistant Office at BNet Cream#12352 or Discord (Crm) Seph/Naataria#1025 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: