LF Casual Guild

Hello,

I am Kit. I’m an old (mid 30s), washed up raider. I still like seeing the story and finishing normal mode. Between work, kids, the wife, friends and the many other things life has to offer, I cannot raid consistently anymore.

In a perfect scenario there is a guild, where the people are fun and funny. We run things and laugh. Everyone enjoys decompressing from their day, and if you are gone for a day or to, people wonder where you are. Raids and Mythic+ runs for fun. People for the reason to be a part of the guild.

I’m not worried with the size, so long as there are people to run with and everyone gets along or knows how.

About me, I’m a little salty, a little vulgar, likely to raid while having a drink (or few). I an attorney, enjoy boating, and coach my kids travel baseball & softball teams. I enjoy getting to know people, so I don’t care for the “no politics, religion, etc.” standards. Without those core parts how can we be friends?

If you are looking for someone who enjoys the game, story and might fit with your culture send me a message.
Btag: Kitronos#11829
Disc: Kitronos#6369

P.S. I am not tied to my server or staying Horde.

2 Likes

Hi Kit,

I think we can be a good fit for you, will post our info, let’s talk if you are interested.

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: BoD 7/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you. We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more dps to round out our roster and really push into mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens :slight_smile: If commitment to raiding isn’t your thing you could always tag along for the friday night alt fun runs, we just might be a good fit for you culturally.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic BOD 1/2 H CoS. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Sent you a b.tag request!

Hey Redeam have you found a guild to share few beers with yet if not check out my group :slight_smile:

Here in Midnight Rose we aim for to have fun playing PvE and PvP while housing a Social astrosphere in game chat and on our discord. We welcome new or old WoW players to come join use in our raising of the Midnight Rose.

Some History about use.
Midnight Rose was created originally in the MMO Black Desert Online. By bunch of friends as the 1st Guild Master got bet busy in real life he passed the reins to 2nd Guild Master by the name of SunCloud. After stuff was under control he decided not to return to BDO as it was not to his personal preference. But WoW was so here he is trying his luck with WoW again after many years of being away. The Guild in BDO have grown to be a PvE Guild in BDO with a sister guild focusing on PvP. Both Guilds has grown Beautifully since they were founded. The aim of the Guild in both Guilds is to have fun in all aspects of the Game together with friends.

So Join in on the Raising of the Midnight Rose Banner in World of Warcraft and this kick some butt while having a blast!!

https://discord.gg/R25944D or simply contact me on discord Spiritouspath#9016