LF Casual Guild Home (A/H)

Hey there!

As per the title, I’m looking for a guild home that leans a little more towards casual. I work a 7p-7a shift and I wouldn’t be able to make pretty much half the raids that happen in a guild, so I’d like to just hang out and have fun instead of panicking about my raid attendance. I can be alliance or horde because I was wanting to try out the new leveling experience since I just got a computer good enough to play again. Anyway, I don’t want to make this too long to read so I’ll end it here. My Btag is Sassman#11443 or my discord is Stormy#4329. I do work tonight so I won’t be able to talk today, but I do look forward to talking soon! Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Brogingus!

We’re it, my friend. We’re the guild you’re looking for. No pressure to raid, but are more than happy to run instances with you when you can. I’ll post our advert below. Give it a look, and see if you agree that we’re the guild for you!

Are you languishing in a dead or dying guild full of disinterested, unhelpful people?
Do you want to be part of a community of friends, who truly enjoy the game, and love hanging out together?
Would you like to run dungeons/raids with people who won’t yell at you, or make you feel stupid for making mistakes?

First Azeroth Command may be just the guild you’re looking for!

First Azeroth Command is an Alliance guild on Dentarg. It was formed by a team of veteran players who wanted an active guild, (and our own Discord), to achieve end-game content. While that may be our ultimate goal, it is not our only focus. We welcome levelers, PvPers, PvEers, and those who just want to play the game in a stress-free community.

Combined, the creators of First Azeroth Command have decades of WoW experience, and a desire to share it. Your current playing ability does not matter. You might be the best in your class, or you might have just created an account; as long as you have a positive attitude, you are welcome to join.

We run dungeons/raids on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday nights, typically starting at 7:15PM EST. If you can make it, great! If you can’t, that’s great too! We’re flexible, and realize that real life obligations take precedence.

IMPORTANT
Guild leadership strives to ensure that every member enjoys their playing experience in an affirming, tolerant, intimidation-free environment. Those who are arrogant, intolerant, rude, hateful, and/or have a generally poor attitude are not who we are looking for. “Try-hards” and “get-gud” types are not welcome. We are a guild; we succeed together and we fail together. No individual is greater than the group. Ever. It’s as simple as that.

So, whether you are new to the game, or have played since vanilla, we want YOU to join First Azeroth Command and make the most of your time in Azeroth! Contact us today!

Email address: first.azeroth.command@gmail.com
Twitter: @AzcomC
Discord: The_Ancient_Infidel#8039
Bnet: travilinman#1518 or Moisley#1537

We love casual/drop in players! My guild is small and committed to staying that way. Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members for Shadowlands. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. We have some folks that also pvp heavily, so BGs and Arena teams should be available. Raid will be Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are looking for a back up healer, and a couple more melee (esp if you can flex to tank occasionally) but all roles will be considered. There is no level requirement to join, nor are you required to raid if you do join. For more information contact BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet.

Hi Brogingus! We might be a good fit for you! I’ve added you on bnet and discord, and I’m including some information about my guild below. Hope we can talk further!

Project Cloverfield (Mal’ganis Server) is expanding with a new daytime Heroic/AOTC raiding group at 11AM Server time / 12PM Eastern Time on Wednesdays. We are currently looking for all roles for players who enjoy raiding, mythic+, PvP, and more.

You can see more information about our guild at our forum post: [H] [Mal'Ganis] <Project Cloverfield> LF Daytime/Morning Raiders for SL (11 AM CST/ST Wed)

Feel free to reach out if you are interested or have any questions!
Battlenet: Noelzy#11138
Discord: Noel#0993

If you are interested in a small mythic plus discord community with alliance and horde raid teams, please check us out! I’ll post the links to our website and bnet forum post. You are more than welcome to come hangout in our discord to and get to know us. Happy gaming and enjoy Shadowlands.

Bnet Post: [H] <Envelop> | Active Teams | Guild Runs | Drama Free | Active M+ Scene
Discord Tag: Saph#7860